Chapter Five

Harry's POV
I'm visiting my brother Marcel today, i want to apologize to him and to find out more on how Niall is doing. I knocked on Marcel's door. Waiting for an answer when i hear. "Coming!" In a cute nerdy voice. I smiled, Marcel is adorable, he's nice, smart, and has some pretty good jokes. No wonder my mom loves him more then me..

"Harry?"

"Hey Marc!" I smiled, i go in for a hug and to my surprise he actually accepted, i thought he would've pushed me away.

He invites me inside and we talk.

"Hey Marc, i'm sorry for hitting you the other day"

"It's alright harry, you've done worse"

My heart ached, i'm such a bad brother. And it's true i HAVE done worse. When Marcel was little i used to wrestle with him. One day, my mom and step dad were on a date and Gemma was at the mall, leaving me home alone with Marc. My mom told me not to wrestle with Marcel cause i broke his arm last time. Well, me being the "genius" that i am told Marcel i would be careful. Long story short i ended up pushing Marcel into the coffee table and he was in a coma, and he broke his neck. My mom and dad grounded me. Gemma hated me but Marcel, my sweet little brother forgave me. He had been so grateful that i acted quick to call 911 that he purposely forgot i was the one who got him into that. And it amazes me he calls me a hero cause He almost died because of me. His little sniffles and cries i would hear when i visited and he thought i was asleep.

"So how are things with Melissa?"

"She's great, I think she's the one Harry"

I smiled, growing up not many girls liked Marcel and the one's that did, always used him to get to me but i would always tell them i was Gay and boy were they disappointed.

"Harry... why do you hate Niall?"

"I don't!"

"Then why would you mentally and Physically abuse him? and cheat on him"

"I don't know!!" I got up, I have BIG anger issues.

I grabbed Marcel by his shirt collar and pull him up. I'm squeezing his arms now. I'm pretty strong. I can't tell what happens next. All i know is i'm calling him names, yelling nonsense, and squeeze his arms harder and he cried. I stopped Marcel fell to the floor.

"Marc i'm sorry!"

"Get away from me!! Get out of my house!!"

"Marce-"

"No get out!"

Then i hear a female voice.

"Marcey-"

It was Melissa.

"Get away from him!!"

She notices Marcel's arm

"You broke his arm you monster!!, what man breaks his own flesh and blood?!"

I didn't think, next thing i knew i was running. I got into my car and drove home.

Marcel and Melissa

"Marcel baby i'm calling 911"

"A-alright"

Melissa held Marcel in her arms. Marcel passed out in her arms and the ambulance arrived.
----/---/----//------//-----:///-----////------/://----:

AN: BTW it's not that melissa! It's my sister! I have a little sister who has a crush on Marcel so i was like hey why not so just so you know it's not THAT melissa.