Chapter Twenty Seven

Niall decided to stay until Harry woke up to tell him he still loved him. Niall got his phone and money and headed back inside with Ella.

As soon as they walk inside they see Zayn and Louis all over each other, basically making out in the waiting area. And Liam watching MTV on the T.V.

Ella headed towards Liam, she kissed him by surprise Liam jumped a bit before realizing it was his girlfriend. He gently grabbed the back of her head and synced their lips. Niall coughed at both couples who all stooped what they were doing to look at him. Everyone laughed and Niall sat down next Ella. Hours passed and everyone had left.

  Zayn and Louis were the first to leave, because they had to pick up Vince. And Liam had to take Ella home and head to his himself.

It was already eleven at night and no one was in the waiting room except for Niall who was laying down on the seats and watching T.V. He sat up when he heard someone cough. He looked up and saw Edward again.

"Hey Ni, came to see Harold?"

"Yeah"

"Good, cause I know for a fact he wouldn't live another day without you"

"Ed one thing scares me though"

"What is it?"

"What if i get back together with harry and he abuses me again? What if the twins are born and He abuses them too?"

"Neil, i know for a fact Harry promised himself he wouldn't do that anymore"

"Thanks Ed... Did you just call me Neil?"

"Yea that's my nickname for you" ed chuckled

Causing Niall to laugh too.

"Ed will you be back?"

"To visit? Yes of course"

"That's good, i'm sorry for what happened to you Ed"

"It's alright I just hate the fact that My nephews will never meet me"

"They will know about you Ed i'll make sure to talk about You to them everyday"

"Thanks Ni" he smiled.

They were quite for a few minutes until the doctor came in.

And Ed was gone.

"Mr. Horan, Harry is alright he is up and fine would you like to see him?"

"Thank you and of course"

Niall smiled and walked into Harry's room. Harry was up and watching T.V.

"Hi"

"Niall!" Harry smiled

Niall smiled back sat next to him.

"I'm sorry for all of this"

"What?"

"Luke, You hurting yourself..."

Niall started to cry.

"No baby boy don't cry it isn't your fault I'm sorry for hurting you all these years"

"It's ok Hazza" Niall whispered.

Niall and Harry stared at each other for a couple of minutes and soon enough they kissed. Harry somehow got his strength back because he had left Niall of his seat and onto his lap. The two were having a make out session when Niall felt a kick.

He backed up and smiled. He looked at Harry and placed his hand on Ni's belly. Harry smiled and kissed Niall's temple.

"What are we?" Asked Niall

"whatever you want us to be"

"I want to be together again"

"Wish granted" smiled Harry as he kissed Niall again.

Niall smiled and cried tears of joy and kissed Harry back.

Edward who was at the door. He had four kids with him. Two boys and two girls.

"Are they our daddies?"

"Yea Kid"

"They are so cute"

"It's papa! Remember he was crying every night"

"It's dada too!"

"dada we forgive you!"

"we love you both!"

"Kids let's go it's past your bedtime!"

"Aww uncle Ed please!"

"C'mon you'll see them again"

"In their dreams?"

"of course"

"I hope they know we are looking after them and the twins!"

"Trust me kids I beg they know now let's go!"

"Ok uncle ed!"

"Thank you for showing us our daddies!"

"Yea You are the best uncle ever!"

"And thank you for greeting us at Heaven with open arms"

"No problem guys I love you all now let's get going"

"Ok!"

They all disappeared.

Niall and harry were still making out.

"Niall babe I missed you SO SO SO SO much!.. I missed your kisses! Your hair! Your laugh and your smile! And Oh everything!"

"I missed you too Harry!"

They kissed again.

"I can't wait to get out of here!"

"And I'm happy you'll be home again!... You know i never stopped loving you right?"

"Yea I could tell you always start to tug early on shirts but when I saw you with Luke you totally didn't want to do it!"

They both laughed and laid in the hospital bed, they cuddled and ended up sleeping. Just them, in each other's arms again"
*****************************
Yay! Narry back together still two or three chapters to go! Then maybe a sequel? And my birthday is on Wednesday! So look out maybe I'll post some ideas for a sequel😉 much love- Ella💕