Chapter Twelve

Niall's POV
I can't believe it Harry is covered in blood and he seems dead. I know this isn't in my place but I quickly went over to the room he was in, leaving Luke sleeping.

I peaked inside and saw Harry laying in the bed, the machine beeping, he was sleeping, he was still a blood covered mess and his eye lids were dark. They had left his shirt unbuttoned, He seemed so peaceful.

This reminds of that one time...

Harry and Niall were helping Niall's dad clean the gutters, it was fall and it was cold. Niall held the ladder as Harry was cleaning. Then Niall's mom called him inside. Niall told her he couldn't cause Harry could fall. Harry told him it was ok that he can let go. Niall smiled and ran to his mom. Harry needed to move more to the right to finish, but Niall was still inside he decided to move it a little but no one could grab the ladder. Next Thing he knew he hit his head and fell off the ladder. Hearing a loud thud, crack and groan Niall and his parents ran outside. Harry was driven to the hospital where he had to stay for an entire week.

I quickly ran outside of the room and headed into the lobby, when I get a text from Zayn and Louis.

Zayn-ie:
Niall your results came back

Loulou:
Answer my boyfriend when he is talking to you!

I quickly laughed at them, they are so perfect for each other.

As I was on my way back I heard a guy scream "where's Harry?" It was Marcel. He saw me and quickly greeted me. We talked for a couple of minutes when we hear another guy yell "where's Harry?"

It was Ed. I looked at him in disgust and he hmphed and sat in one of the chairs.

Marcel said family members were on their way when.

"Where's Harry?"

We both turned to the voice with the strong british accent, kind of like Harry's but thicker.

And stood In front of me was

Edward Styles