Chapter Twenty Five

Zayn's POV
I woke up to Louis' beautiful blue eyes, God I love him. He smiles as his face is smooshed against his pillow. Today is Vince's first day at high school. I'm kind of nervous for him, this is a new school for him.

Louis kissed me snapping out of my thoughts.

"Hey, let's get up, we gotta take Vince to school then we can have our fun" he says as he wiggles his eyebrows which causes me to have a meltdown of laughter.

We kiss again and head downstairs to see Vince all dressed up. He wore a white shirt with a design in it blue jeans and white Jordans.

"Hey Vince!"

"Yea Dad?"

"Here" I hand him an Iphone 6 in black.

"Thanks Dad and Bubba!" He said as he hugged us.

We made our way to the car and soon enough Louis and were shaking the bed.

Niall's POV
I was worried about Harry. But much more curious of what Kylie meant by take care of him. My curiosity got the best of me and next thing I knew I was on my way to Harry's house.

I knock in his door but no answer I did how ever hear sobs. It was Harry! I was scared of what happened so I found the extra key Harry had outside and unlocked his door.

I opened his door and soon enough Harry was on the floor covered in blood and was a sobbing mess. I ran to him, Harry saw me, his billion dollar smile shined. I helped him up but he told me he wanted to stay on the ground. He was telling me stories of us and what he felt and how happy he was that I was finally happy again. I felt like crying next thing I knew he kissed me and whispered "I Love You Niall" and he closed his eyes. I screamed of horror who did this to my Hazza bear?
*****************************
Sorry this is so short! I had writers block and I started school and let me just say so much homework!! Anyways enjoy the pic of all the Narry Moments that happened backstage in Detroit. Narry Is Real! I'll update soon!- Ella💕