Chapter Seven

Niall's POV
"Ugh" I groaned as I laid down on my bed. My kids are killing me! I have Four kids James, Eddie, Lela, and Trinity. James(Hayes Grier) is the oldest he is fourteen going on fifteen, he has blue eyes, brown hair, and pretty tall for his age. Very athletic he plays Football and the "american" football. He also plays baseball. He is quite a ladies man. He has lots of friends. And is quite the entertainer. Eddie(Alex Lee) is also fourteen blondish hair, green eyes, not very tall, Very serious about his education. He is very shy. Also a ladies man but he doesn't know it. And the right amount of friends. Lela(Maddie Ziegler) is twelve. She is a dancer, very social so full of life. Short, blonde and brown hair, green eyes and is getting braces. Trinity is my baby she is six, Brown hair, green eyes. Great sense of style for a six year old. Sassy like her uncles but sweet. Shopaholic whenever I take her shopping she acts if she is a model when trying on clothes. She is short, and very talkative but quite.

I'm married to Harry. We are the Storans. He abuses me and the kids. Eddie was badly hurt when he was six because of Harry.

"Niall Kids! Get down here! And get what is coming to ya!"

We all ran down, Harry hit all of us. I was upstairs with the kids except James who was downstairs with Harry when i heard a thud and glass break.

I ran downstairs to see James on the floor. And harry looking at us. He grabbed a knife and came after us. We ran. My baby James i thought he's dead. I was on the verge of tears when we got into the car. Harry came after us but we drove faster. Trinity was crying and Lela was crying and shaking and Eddie was shocked. We lost Harry we were fast. I cried i couldn't see with all the tears in my eyes then I crashed into a tree.

I open my eyes to see white clouds and James wearing a white shirt and white jeans and white shoes.

"Dad!" He hugged me, "We have been waiting for you". we all hugged. We Are Dead. that's all i could think. "Don't worry Daddy he won't hurt us anymore" said Lela. We are safe. I smiled
********************************

I woke Up, covered in sweat. I thought to myself what if Harry and I did have kids? Would he hurt them? Would he try to kill us? I hugged myself and went back to bed hoping nothing bad happens.
*******************************

Harry's POV

"I Love You Niall" I whispered as I cut another line.

And went back to bed to see I got a text

Liam

"What the hell is wrong with you? Now you're haunting Niall in his sleep?! Get away from him!"

I sighed "Yup imm haunting him alright with my love...."