"Hazel, why don't you go first?" Bianca asked, and I nodded, and sat up, leaning against Frank, who wrapped his arms around me. "Start with your companions.

"My second in command is Brooklin Alexander, daughter of Hermes." Brooklin, waved with a smirk, and everyone instinctively checked their pockets for their belongings. Nobody had anything. Percy had a paperclip, Leo had a stale gummy bear, and Jason found a dead ant. Brooklin handed Leo, Piper, Jason, Annabeth, and Frank back their wallets. She held up a sprig of moonlace, a camp half blood necklace, and a statue of a man. Percy grabbed the necklace.

"I have no idea what it is, it's been in my pocket for a long time."

"Percy, that's your camp half blood necklace!" Annabeth told him. He sighed. Calypso had grabbed the moonlace (shocker).

"It reminds me of Ogygia." she blushed. Lastly, Bianca took the statue, and gingerly slipped it in her pocket. She sighed.

" Nico gave it to me when he was little so I could play Mythomagic with him." Percy turned pale.

"Bianca, say that word again!" he demanded. She looked at him weirdly.

"Him?"

"No, the long one I can't remember.

"Mythomagic? But that's just a silly game-"

" I remember something! I remember!" he cried.

"All of it?" Annabeth perked up.

"No, just one memory."

"Describe it." Bianca insisted.

"Okay, I'll try. It's- it's snowing. Bianca's there- she's a lot younger. I'm being attacked by a manticore, and Annabeth jumps on it- and it falls of a cliff- and they- I look off the cliff- and they're gone. And then- there's a bunch of girls, and one of them says that they are Artemis- and then we're in a tent- and Bianca decides to join the hunters- that's what they're called, and Nico is asking me questions-he's a lot younger too, he's like- ten-"

"What questions?' Leo asked eagerly.

"Um- 'If you are the son of Poseidon, the sea god, does that mean you're good at surfing?', 'Do you and Thalia fight a lot since she's the daughter of Zeus?', "If Annabeth was a daughter of Athena, then shouldn't she have known better than to jump off of the cliff?', 'Is Annabeth your girlfriend?'" Everyone was laughing, even Annabeth.

"Ya, Annabeth, shouldn't you have known better than to fall off of a cliff?" Leo asked. Annabeth was laughing too hard to answer. For a minute, it looked a normal group of teenagers, sitting around the fire at Christmas time.

" Why don't we continue with our stories, and then we'll work out this memory disaster." Bianca decided, giving Percy a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay, this is Paisley- um-"

"Dare, but I go by Valdez."

"Why?" the whole room asked in unison.

" When I was four, my dad deployed for a tour as a navy SEAL. I was babysat by my older cousin, Rachel. When I was six my dad was reported MIA, and I was sent to an orphanage, because Rachel's parents didn't want me and I had no other family. I was adopted by Rosa Valdez, an unmarried woman, who wanted a child. Rosa was unable to afford a full education for me, so I was only able to go twice a week. I taught myself how to red and write." Leo looked excited.

"That means you're my adopted cousin!" he exclaimed. "And your blood cousin is the oracle here at camp!" he said.

"Really?" Paisley looked excited, too. "After this, you've got to take me to see her!"

" Agreed." Leo grinned.

"My mother is Aphrodite." she added.

"And last, but certainly not least," I continued. " This is Victoria Chase, daughter of Dionysus."

"Chase?" Annabeth asked. "You wouldn't by any chance be the daughter of Natalie Chase?"

" The one and only!"

"No way!" she exclaimed.

" So you're Uncle Fredrick's daughter?"

"Yep."

"Cool!"

" Guy's, it's getting late, we'll continue this in the morning."

" Ok, we all said in unison, and since it was snowing hard outside, we all went to bed in the Big House.

A/N

How'd I do?

QOTD: Favorite color?

AOTD: Green