"You're weird you know that." I look at him as he pours the first mixture into the waffle machine and he immediately spins around and he looks me up and down.

"Says the one who's been checking me out." He winks at me and I blush. He comes towards me and he puts his hands on my thighs, I jump a bit immediately he takes them off. I hate it when people touch my thighs. He frowns, ignoring it and suddenly he leans in and kisses my now rosy cheeks. I look at him and our stare is broken as the waffle machines beeps, he turns around and he walks towards it.

"Wrong. I haven't checked you out once." He cannot win this fight. After he picks up the first perfectly glazed waffle out, he follows the same routine. He spins around again and steps towards me with an evil grin on his face.

"You're lying." I roll my eyes and I slowly jump off the counter. The waffle machine beeps again and this time I step towards him as he's busy taking the waffle out. I bump him out of the way and pour some batter into the machine. I can feel his eyes on me, I glare at him out of the corner of mine and he smirks.

"Who's checking out who exactly?" I spin around and I peer at him, I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach. I roll my eyes and he strides forward, and he blocks me by leaning on the counter with his hands on either side of my body. He leans in and his breath hovers on me and he still smells really nice. He looks me up and down and as he speaks, he lightly kisses my stitched-up forehead.

"Well, if I'm being honest, you have the cutest forehead..." I grin and I fold my arms as he continues.

"You have the cutest dimples." I roll my eyes again and blush a little. He suddenly leans in closer to my mouth, I look at his lips as he smirks. The next thing I know I have an entire line of batter across my cheek and he spurts out laughter as if it's the funniest thing.

"Oh no, you didn't!" I shriek and I swing around to get a spoon, I smear some batter on his face and it splats him right in his eye.

"This is war." He wipes it out off, gently grabs my waist, and holds me hostage. He reaches his hand in the batter and smears it across my cheeks, I attempt to pull away but it's no use and he lets me go. I try to remove the batter off of my eyes, but his hands get their first, and as I open my eyes his light, blue eyes stare into mine. He strokes my cheek and manages to get some off. Next thing I know, he kisses me and the batter on my lips disappears. I can't help but beam. Our kiss gets cut off by an unusual smell and we swing around to where it's coming from.

"Oh no!" I shriek as we both stare at each other. He rushes towards the plug, switches it off, and gradually walks back towards me. We both stare at the smoke that leaves the machine, followed by footsteps storming down the stairs.

"What happened? Is everybody okay? Should I call 911?" A panicked and frantic Dylan looks at us and we both burst out howling. Another two bodies appear. Collin and Jess stand there coughing.

"What happened?" Collin raises his eyebrow. We both stare at them and we say the exact opposite thing at the same time.

"Aiden tried making waffles." That's what I said.

"Olivia tried making waffles." That's what he said.

We look at each other and we laugh again. This is immensely funny. Elaina walks in, and she's the only one who's showered and ready. All she does is frown.

"Let me guess, Olivia burned something?" she points at me, and Aiden bursts out laughing again. I roll my eyes and I follow suit. They stare at us as if we're crazy and need to be checked into the psych ward. Eventually, we calm ourselves down and everyone sits around the island while I boil the kettle. Aiden looks at the three perfectly toasted waffles and then at the burnt one.