Chapter 10

"Don't touch me!" I wake up yelling and shivers run down my back.

I take a few deep breaths. I look at the time and it's almost 5 am. I walk to the kitchen, trying not to make a noise. Aiden's fast asleep on the couch and he looks so cute when he's asleep. I turn to face Nick, who is snoring. I roll my eyes and walk back to the kitchen, after making coffee I sit on the patio and I look at the view. The lake is a dark blue today, and the sun is out and glowing. I sip on my coffee and I rethink last night's date.

As I finish my coffee, I head to the shower and then to the gym. I take the Jeep. The engine runs so smoothly. I walk into the gym and the place is so quiet. I put in my earphones in and I start with the treadmill.

Concentrating hard and enjoying my music, I close my eyes and run. After an entire half an hour, I stop and take a sip of water and head to the yoga department. I stop a hand touches my arm. I turn around, take my earphones out and to my surprise I see Jay standing next to me with a smile on his face.

"Liv? Why are you here so early?" I look at him and drink water.

"Well, I couldn't sleep so I came to the gym." I narrow my eyes at him and he looks at the floor.

"What's wrong?" I look at him and then he looks up at me and his face has no movement.

"I heard you went on a date with Aiden last night." He started the same way Nick did. What is up with them? I look at him and my face is cold and his eyes widen and he mumbles.

"It's not what you think. I'm glad you went out on a date again, I mean after we broke up you have seen no one." He mumbles.

"What is with you and Nick? You both have a problem with Aiden? Listen, I can date whoever I want to-." I get interrupted as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't have a problem with him, I'm just worried that you'll get too attached to him. Remember he's leaving soon and we won't see them again for a while." He smiles at me. He's always had my best interests at heart, and I know he'll do anything for me. I smile back at him and give him a sweaty hug.

"Thanks. I appreciate you caring." I smile at him and walk away. Yoga I need yoga. He turns around and walks away. After an entire hour of yoga, I'm relaxed and ready to start the day. I dry myself up in the locker room and head back home. Everyone was still asleep, and I realized that I left my one pair of shorts in Elaina's room. Collecting the washing, I head to her room and quietly open the door. My mouth hangs open as I see something that no one ever wants to see their brother doing. I drop the basket and cover my eyes. I think I'm scarred, 2 pairs of eyes are on me and it's so awkward.

"Liv! Get out! Don't you knock?" Dylan yells at me and he's so angry.

"Sorry I thought you guys were asleep. Obviously you aren't." I smile and just walk out, leaving the washing there. My face turns red as I close the door. I walk off with eyes widened and I walk to the lake. They've been doing it for a while now, but I never planned on walking in on them.

"You look as if you saw a ghost?" My eyes drop as I hear Aiden's voice, I turn around and he is shirtless with messy dark longish hair. He looks so sexy when he wakes up, I smile at him and just ignore the question. He walks up to me and holds my hand.

"You know. Last night's definitely at the top of my list of favorite dates." He smiles at me and I can't help but stare into his light blue gorgeous eyes. He cups my face in his hands and kisses me on the forehead, my body numbs as I smell the Brute in his neck.

"You smell nice" I look up at him and smile. My ears turn red. Did I just say that? I feel so dumb. I turn around, closing my eyes. He chuckles and puts his hands around my waist. Butterflies. We both look at the view with his arms around my waist and my hands entangled in his.