Chapter 9

Sasha stood near her window with a mug of coffee in her hands, contemplating on telling her boyfriend about what had conspired in those few days or actually months of her kidnapping. Her hair blew over her face due to the breeze blowing outside her window. She hated being the way she was now - all sad and gloomy, but it had been quite traumatic for her to just forget. 

Jack was tensed. He did not know how to comfort the love of his life. Heck he did not even know what had happened to her. He was scared that someone had assaulted her physically which was why she was so quiet and depressed, but his theories had an error. There was nothing on her body which would prove it. So he was sure the kidnappers had not taken away her innocence which was going to be his in a few months. 

Suddenly something struck his thoughts like lightning. What if she was gaining a piece of her memory back? The memory which was removed from her mind due to her accident. No way! She could not get those vicious memories back. She could not!    

A phone call snapped him out of his scary thoughts. 

"Hello?" 

"Jack Hayden?" A sophisticated voice spoke from the other side.

******************************************************************

It had been 6 months since the meat king contract had been given to 47. This was one of his best contracts. Not because he had finally become immune to a lady's touch and could enjoy some physical action when a contract tired him out or had been given enough money to survive his lifetime but because he got something.

Something to feel. That something being an emotion. It was something he loved. 

The emotion named LOVE!

He had fallen in love with a pretty little girl named Sandra. The poor victim in the meat king's mess. The victim who wanted him to be her knight in shining armor when she was being his damsel in distress. 

His! All his!

He never understood why he felt like that for her but he did. That was why every lady looked like her. He always moaned out her pretty name when he was getting some.........action. Yes the aftermath was quite worse when he was whacked by his lovers but he did not know why it was her. 

He remembered the lady at the meat king's place. She was bold nothing like his feisty girl who was shy. She was obscene unlike his lady love who was reserved.

The only thing 47 was able to think was where could she have gone. He wanted to know if she was safe or not. What if someone took her away the way Fuchs had taken her? 

The thought made him fume. He needed a release from all these. He stood up from his seat and called Diana. His one and only friend. 

"Sorry 47 there are no contracts-"

"I want you to send that blonde girl to my room, now." He growled towards the end. Diana smirked on the other end. 

"She wants nothing to do with you, 47." 

"Then find me someone who is named Sandra. Then it will be good for both of us."

************************************************************

Dr. Chrome was happy. He could not see 47 slipping into depression. 47 was like his son. He had made him. Practically formed him. There was a solution to all his problems. He knew that what he was doing was equivalent to the doings of the underworld mafia. But this was for the best. 

He had made sure that the boyfriend knew everything. He had sent one of his students to meet and explain everything to him. 

Jack Hayden. He was contemplating on the fact of making a super human out of those boy's genes. After all the guy was indeed good looking. 

But Dr. Chrome was sure that whatever it was that was given to her had tampered with her memories. It was necessary for them that would help them lead a better life. 

He went back to his experiment and saw the tiny bundle of joy evolving. He felt very happy seeing her and an involuntary smile formed on his wrinkled face. After all she was the one who was going to bring his son the greatest amount of happiness.

"Your heart is right here 47. Your Sandra is right here."

Hey guys here is the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I am so happy seeing my story do so well. 1.2k reads.*wipes happy tears* So what do you think? Why did Dr. Chrome call Sasha's daughter 'Sandra'? Isn't the baby supposed to look like Sasha? o_O

Phew! Too many questions but no answer. Well let's see what happens in the next chapter! Until then 

Bye Bye my lovely readers.