chapter 4

The above picture is Jack Hayden, Sasha's boyfriend. Now enjoy!

"Hey mom. I'm going to Sasha's place. I'll be back soon okay?"

"Alright dearie. Bring Sasha along with you. I need to formally ask for her consent towards the marriage proposal." With this Mrs.Hayden earned a blush from her handsome son.

"Okay momma. Bye."  

With that he went to Sasha's place in his Mercedes Benz.

************************************************************

"Diana, what is my disguise into the party?"

"Well 47, I guess you could go in as one of the butchers."

"Alright." With this the dreaded agent hung up. He eyed one of the butchers. He was busy in chopping a big fat pig.

The butcher suddenly felt hot breaths on his neck.

He spun around to see the owner of the breaths and within a split second his big fat head was lying on the floor with lots of blood and gore on the floor. 47 quickly ripped off his clothes and stripped in order to wear his. He took the hook from the now dead butcher and hid the body. When the truck came to a halt 47 jumped out of the truck and pulled out his navigator to track down his target. He navigated through the party, came across many make-out sessions.

"Hey butcher boy where are you off to? Come here right now." The Meat-king's bodyguard yelled out

"YES SIR."

"Don't you freaking yell at me OKAY!"

"Sorry sir, there is a lot of disturbance here. I thought you could not hear me." An agitated 47 disguised as a butcher answered. The body-guard muttered some incoherent words and went off on his way.

Suddenly a beep sound came from 47's mobile.

"47 this is Diana here. Check your navigator for a place of interest."

"Okay"

Without another word with the bodyguard 47 sped off like a vampire to a safe spot and pulled out his navigator to check for the place of interest.

And then a big hand fell and rested on his shoulder.

***************************************************

Sasha lay there after having her meal. She was still not in the state of understanding what was happening to her. She had a baby in her womb who was 100% hers. The worst part was only hers. She had heard from people that babies were a result of the love in between a couple. But this was not the case with her. She was still worried what would happen if Jack got to know that she was missing. He would surely leave no stone unturned to find the crap out of her.

"Are you fine Sasha?" Dr Chrome asked her. He had knocked on her door twice and she had not responded to it, so he felt it right to barge in and check on her.

"Yes Dr. Chrome. I'm fine." she was snapped out of her thoughts when he had called out to her.

"Do you want anything ?"

"No thanks. I am fine."

"Alright, then."

"uhmm Doc could I have a word with you?"

"Yeah, sure why not?"

He came and sat beside her. Without any other thoughts, she laid her head on his lap. He too understood the situation and stroked her hair lightly thinking she might feel any better.

"I am sorry for this attitude of mine but i really need a friend.........."

"It's fine sweetie. We can understand the pressure you are having right now. It is not everyday you hear you have a baby in your womb." With that both of them chuckle. He continued. "Now share with me your thoughts."

"Sir you said my baby was made out of my egg. So does that mean she/he is going to have only my genes?"

"Sasha I have to remind you again that this is a girl baby. No question of a guy. And for the answer to your question she is going to be a complete replica of yours."

"WHAT? Complete replica !!!!!!" she got up from his lap and asked with a huge big 'o' on her mouth.

"Yep." Dr. Chrome replied with the 'p' popping out.

"Then how can they distinguish her from me?"

"Well practically it is impossible. She is going to be like you. Maybe until you say anything about your identity."

"Oh!"

"Well Sasha, I forgot to tell you that you're going to be released soon."

"What?!"

"Yeah. I shall operate the zygote out and her further development will occur in my test-tube. Then I am going to shift her to a machine which will grow her into a young girl within 2 months." Then the renowned scientist heard his name being called out. 

"Dr. Chrome, you are required down here." He huffed and got up. He kissed her forehead lightly.

"Yeah coming. I need to go sweetie. I hope you liked the news."

With that he sped off yet again leaving Sasha in her confused state of mind.