Chapter 12

It is so good to see my book achieve the 2k reads and being ranked #95 is probably a cake with a cherry on top. :)

So I was recently going through the Jake Evans case. *Shudders at the thought* I agree people can be psychotic but it could go up to this extent was unbelievable. I agree whatever he did was wrong but we should also not forget that he was not in his right mind. I guess the mistake kind of lies with the media and it is 60% media's mistake for showing violent scenarios.

Anyways if you guys have time, just read the conversation of Jake Evans with the 911 dispatcher. Hats off to the dispatcher who handled the scenario so judiciously.

Alright enough of crime reports ;) Let's move on to the story. Thanks a lot for spending your precious time on my book which was non-existent for a year.

Taq Polymerase, DNA splicing, recombination and the perfect vector were the things which would make this girl the best super human in the world. Actually the first existing super human in the world. Dr. Chrome took a newspaper in his recess time to know what was actually happening outside his laboratory realm.

Dr. Jacob Chrome was considered a renowned scientist. He was world famous. Famous enough to get a noble prize. At the age of 37, he has successfully found a way to clone various animals within a gestation period of 5 months. No matter what, he found a way to success. He was currently in his God mode and creating a new species - Vampires.

Dr. Chrome snorted at the news of his new project. Vampires? Who the bloody hell had told the press about these? Probably the press had nothing much to write, so they felt it alright to write such dumb sh*t. He tossed the paper aside when he saw one of his students rush towards him.

"Sir, I have extracted the shark serum. I guess it is ready to press it into the girl's brain." The young aspiring scientist said.

Dr.Chrome looked up at him like the boy had grown two heads and asked in his deathly calm voice, "Have you checked it first? What if it turns out into a failure?"

The boy had a sheepish look on his face and rubbed the back of his neck.

"No sir." He replied.

Dr. Chrome being a patient man knew that the boy still had a long way to go. He sighed and told the boy to test it first and then report to him. The boy rushed and Dr. Chrome followed him till he saw 47's contract handler, Diana Burnwoods.

He smirked at the sight of her remembering her cherry blossom cheeks when he had affectionately pecked them. His lower half seemed quite excited only at the thought of her voluptuous body hiding beneath her navy blue jumper which seemed to be quite a contrast on her pale skinny body. He dismissed the thought thinking his male hormones were being pumped vigorously into his circulatory system. But was it really only that?

Diana stood there going through the next contract for 47.

Two days prior, news flashed that a young man Tom Maitland, one of the fastest bikers, had been kidnapped right before 'The Ghost Rider' challenge which was going to be held in Alabama on the fifth of the month. Gerard Maitland, father of Tom Maitland who is considered a ruthless entrepreneur, believes that it is Ryder Jacobs, another competitor in the challenge, who is behind the kidnapping of Tom. Apparently, Tom was not considered a part of the race anymore because he had not 'turned' up and Ryder had won the race claiming the Ghost Rider cup for himself.

According to the spies, Tom is held in one of the horse stables in the huge ranches owned by Jacobs. Gerard being the ruthless one wants Ryder dead as he never deserved the Ghost Rider cup which was for his son, Tom.

Suddenly two hands wrapped themselves around her waist shocking her to the core.

"What the he-" She shut up when she felt something or rather someone nibbling on her ear. She could feel herself get aroused only with the tiny pleasure that was tingling her core. She had to almost refrain herself from moaning loudly.

"I reckon you to shut up and just enjoy!" A husky voice blew against her ear. She instantly knew who it was.

"And, I reckon you let go of me before anyone sees us in this compromising position." With that she tried removing his hands while they tightened their hold around her waist.

"Oh come on you are no fun!" With that 47 unwrapped his arms from around his handler's waist and sneaked a glance at his creator who was clenching and unclenching his fists to control his morbid jealousy.

"You are talking as if you are fun?" It came out as a question instead of a statement. Diana cocked a brow and stared at 47, who was only chuckling and staring at something behind her. She stared in his line of sight and flushed at Dr. Chrome's expression.

Why was he staring at them like that? Dr. Chrome just stormed off to his Operation Centre. She couldn't believe he was behaving like that. She still looked at 47 a confused expression marring her pretty face.

"You are dumb, Diana." 47 said and took the paper from Diana's hands. A serious expression was formed on his face.

"He is ready to pay the face amount sought." It was 47's turn to stare at her with a stupid expression on his face asking her who was going to pay him.

"Gerard Maitland, duh." Diana said with an annoyed look and said, "You are dumb 47." And then turned around staring at the contacts list.

She chuckled lightly when 47 stomped out.

Like father like son...

******************************************************************

"Sir, it seems that Dr. Chrome has decided to form a female clone who is supposedly going to become 47's right hand." Rob Mertino said with a taut expression on his face.

"I guess we will have to do something about it. We will have to destroy it." Giuseppe Milano growled at his assistant.

Robert 'Rob' Alexander Mertino was Giuseppe Milano's assistant and was fondly known as the 'Wild Boar'. He was indeed a boar in his form, standing at 6 ft 4 in and weighed almost 90 kilograms due to his muscles. He always wore a serious expression on his face and was very focused in his work. A huge scar marked his right cheek and this scar was the reason why he would do anything to bring 47 down.

"We shall not commit the heinous crime of killing 'it'. Why not ask Dr. Otto Myers to help us out in controlling it? She may become useful to us." Rob suggested.

Milano stroked his forehead and thought of the idea Rob placed in front of him.

"Hmm, let's take away, Dr. Chrome's little creation." Having said that, Milano let out his evil laugh.