Chapter 24:Forgiveness

Dario POV

It's been a few days and I got over my little guilt thing. I just promised myself never to do it again. I walked in Kendra's kitchen while she was cooking something.

"Hey ma" I said as I slapped her ass

"Oww stop!" She said while covering it with one of her hands.

"You cookin me somethin'?"

"Yes baby, I'm cookin you something. Its my mama's birthday tommorow imma buy her something and just make up with her"

"I think that's good idea baby"

"You wanna do something freaky before I go to the studio?"

"Why you gotta be so pushy, imma young man, treat me with some respect woman" I smiled

She chuckled "I'm serious"

"Not right now, but tonight imma put it down" I said as I kissed her.

"I gotta use the bathroom, stir the food for me" she said as she walked up stirs.

I start stirring up some mash patatoes she was making. Then someone start knocking on the door. I put the spoon down and went to go answer. It was a nigga, he mugged me for a minute and put his hands in his pocket.

"Kendra here?"

"Who you?"

"L.T."

"She busy, what you won't with my girl dawg"

"Your girl? cute" he chuckled, then he reached in his pocket and got a credit card. "I found this is my car" he handed me the card and then he reached in his pocket again and pulled out the necklace I bought her.

"And this is from the date we had on New years and shit" he smirked "here you go coz" he handed me the necklace

"Date?"

"Yeah nothin too big"

"You the nigga who was talkin that trash on the phone huh?"

"Yeah foo, that's me. What's up" he lifted up his shirt revealing his gun.

I looked at and mugged him.

"Tell her to come down stairs real quick"

"Nigga fuck you, get yo skinny ass, fake snoop ass outta here"

He pulled his gun out real fast and put it againts my head.

"You know what lil nigga I like kids, so Imma ask you one more time. Tell my girl to come downstairs."

"Kendra, some bitch ass nigga at the door for you!"

He put the gun away and Kendra came downstairs.

"What are you talk-- Hey L.T, what are you doin here"

"I came to see you baby" He barged in the house and hugged her. "You good?"

"Ye-ye- yeah im fine"

"I met yo little fiancé, he a cool lil kid"

She nodded her head

"I got somethin' for you"

"No more gifts L.T., please"

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a gold chain and put it around her neck.

"The princess deserves some gold in her life"

I folded my arms, leaned againts the wall and smirked.