Chapter 7: Candy Coated Raindrops

Dario POV

"Mamá bien, Yo también te quiero, estar en casa la próxima semana, déjame hablar con Tamika"
(ok mom, I love you too, be home nextweek , let me talk to Tamika)

....

"Hello" Tamika picked up the phone

"Wassup baby, I miss you"

"I miss you more baby, I love the diamonds you sent to me and the money for clothes, I wish you were here so I can show you how happy I am"

I chuckled "you always being freaky, but Imma quench your thirst for you next week. "

"You coming home baby!?"

"Yep on the 29th for about 3 days"

"3 days?"

"Yeah it's a tour for the Ja'lynn cast"

"Ja'lynn? Why would you be touring with them and your not a original cast member, I'm happy that your coming home, but that's strange"

"I was invited, what you doing?"

"Nothing, just cleaning up for ya moms or whateva ,baby we need to talk?"

"About what?"

"I know you hate when I bother you with this, but I wanna come to L.A."

"You wanna come to L.A?"

"Yes"

"You really really really wanna come to L.A.?"

"Yes Dar"

"Okay you can come to L.A., I'll get us a place in a few months"

"You serious Dario?"

"Yeah"

"I wanna hug you so bad right now"

"I wanna fuck you so bad right now, have a 'notha kid of somethin' "

"No more babies Dario, lets wait til Dante is like 3"

"Nope we making one next week, I gotta go though just called to check up on you I love you"

"I love you more Dario, you better call me tomorrow too"

"I will"

I hung up the phone and went into my new bedroom to count the money I have saved up. I bought me and B a new apartment and we go half on the rent and bills. It aint nothing big we live in downtown L.A.

Now I wasn't too sure if I was gonna let Tamika and Dantè move out here yet, I was just talkin' to make her happy. I love L.A. but I think they should stay in Brooklyn with my moms, cause my mom will never move out of Newyork.

I heard a knock at my door "Yo Dar, can I come in"

"Yeah"

Brian entered my room, he was wearing all black with some black Ray Bands, black Kangol hat and a brand-new gold chain.

"What's all this, B?"

"It's dope right? I hit up this lil jeweler spot downtown, paid 700 for this"

I nodded my head no "What you doin' B, we got bills to pay or did you forget?"

"Man its cool, imma have my portion of money ready ahight,"

"Yeah you better nigga"

"Aye, let's go to a club tonight."

"Nah I gotta memorize these lines and you need to be savin'"