Chapter 9:Each Other's Secret

Dario POV

It's been a few days and we are now in Detroit, Michigan and will be in Newyork on Thursday. Me and Kendra have tried to be secret as possible, only people that knows is Ray, B and Kenyatta. We have to sneak into each other's suite, so Larry won't find out.

I was in Kendra's bed with her, playing with the Playstation and she was laying next to me playing with my face and annoying me but it was cute lil girlfriend stuff. She start tapping my nose.

"Leave me alone, im trynna play this game, Stop!"

"That's no way to talk to your girlfriend, I just want some attention" she poked out her lip and gave me her puppy dogg eyes.

"Ahight in a minute."

"I need attention now we only got like 1 hour 'til Larry get back from Motor City"

"Im tired of sneaking in yo room, like im some little ass boy, Larry don't care you act like he's ya dad or somethin'"

"Will its the rules babe, I didnt make them. But when we get back to L.A. you can come to place everyday and we can do anything we want whenever we want "

"So I can stay with you?"

"I aint say all that now, but you can stay the night and chill during the day."

"Yeah ahight, when you gon' talk to Kenneth"

"Whenever he gets back to L.A., I don't wanna do it over the phone. I need to see him."

I rolled my eyes and continued starring at the television. Kendra kissed my neck and started to rub all over me.

"Move Kendi, damn!"

"Wow really, we've been together for almost a week and your already not paying me no attention! Damn!" She started to get and I put the game remote down, grabbed her by her waist and sat her on my lap.

"You want some attention?"

"Yes I want some attention, im not cheatin on him for you for no reason, I want attention somethin' he never gives me."

"Okay imma give you attention ahight" I started to kiss her chest and she put her hand infront of my face stopping me.

"Not that kind of attention, imma put you on a limit for sex too beca--"

"A limit?! You done lost yo damn mind"

"Here goes the Dario who called me an ugly ass bitch at rehearsal"

I calmed down and took a deep breath "Ahight baby, imma spend time with you more. And we can have sex, whenever you feel like it."

"You promise?"

I put my hand over my chest "Yes, I promise and you was never an ugly ass bitch you fine as hell"

"Describe to me how im fine, I want you to make up for all those times you use to tease me when were little" she chuckled

"First off you got this Indian chocolate skin and --"

"Indian chocolate skin? Really?"

"Yeah ya moms half Indian aint she? Then you got all this hair natural hair at that, I like a girl with some length to her head, I like how your so skinny but have a really big ass, I love your big brown eyes and your smile. But the most beautiful part of you all is your heart"

"Thankyou, I had this question. Your not black?"

"No I am not African American, I am Dominican but Dominican's are still melanated so I like to claim imma nigga"