Chapter 6: Feeling You

Shoutout to @Mizz_MooMoo ❤❤ for asking me multiple times to update, sorry for the wait.  This chapter is for you beautiful   also thankyou to everyone else who voted and commented, much love to all ✊ Enjoy loves

Kendra POV

Its been 2 months and Season 1 is finnaly over and we'll be back for Season 2 and three more months. But the whole Ja'lynn cast is going on tour to  Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Michigan and Newyork to go do meet and greet with fans. Since I did 23 episodes I have 230,000 dollars, we get paid 10,000 dollars each episode. I'm going to get my own apartment after my birthday.

I went outside to my new 1994 Lexus sc400 it's all red, no more chauffeurs or security i'm riding solo as I got in the car my sister ran out the house with her sundress on and Cartier sunglasses "I'm coming with you!" She can be so annoying. I sat in the car and looked at her.

"What are you wearing, you know people are going to recognize you, right?"

Since we were more famous now, we had to be in low profile and dressed in a way people couldn't recognize us, I had on a all black dress with a black scraft to cover my hair and face with a black sun hat.

"Look Kendra, we gon be ahight aint nobody gonna recongnize me, I have on sunglasses, okay?"

"Alright whatever" As I handed her my scarf just incase she changed her mind

I started the car and we were on our way to the mall

Dario POV

I pulled up to the mall's parking lot with my new baby a 1994 Impala with B in the passenger side, bumping "What's My Name?" By Snoop Dogg I stopped the car and took the keys out of the ignition.

"Them sounds bumpin loud as hell, huh B?"

"Yeah"

"This what I'm talking 'bout, we 18 and doing it. We bouta be on the map nigga"

"Yea yea ok Dar, let's go in the mall" he said taking off his seat belt.

I put on my round Cartier glasses that was tinted black so people "probably" couldn't recognize me, I didn't dress to flashy, so I wouldn't give them the idea. Brian on the other hand people wouldn't recongnize because he havent started filming yet.

We walked in the mall and I didn't look at anyone.

"Lets hit up the footlocker and get kicks" B said

"You sure, cause I know you on a budget so.."

"Man shut the fuck up, come on let's go in there"

We walked in the footlocker and I start looking at these hot Jordans, but wasn't too sure if I was going to get. I stood next to B while he picked out what he want.

"Hi you two guys need help with anything" an nerdy employee asked us.

"Nah we good, thanks anyway " B said

"You sure we have a special sale going on"

"Im sure man we good"

As Brian was trying to get the annoying employee off our backs, I took off my glasses and I saw Kendra and her sister walking pass the entrance.

"Man I said we cool which pa--"

"Yo B, I just saw Kendra I'll be right back"

"What?"

"Hey aren't you that kid Raheem, from that one black guy's show"

"Nah bro I don't know who you talkin bout, stay put B I'll be right back"