Chapter 8: Be With You

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS VERY EXSPLICIT!! TEENS ONLY 15+ SHOULD READ, I HAD TO EDIT THIS BECAUSE IT WAS SO MUCH SEXUAL CONTENT WATTPAD WOULDN'T EVEN MAKE IT VISIBLE. BUT I EDIT IT THE BEST WAY I CAN. SO ENJOY ❤ ~love nie

Kendra POV

I sat on the couch and talked to my mom on the phone, everybody else was at the pool and going to the mini bar near the lobby but I needed some sleep, its was 2am and I was actually sleeping but my mom didn't know because it 11pm out in California.

"Mom guess what?"

"What baby?"

"I dressed as a tom boy, I had on the baggy clothes, the chain, bandana everything"

"Are you serious?! You know I need to witness that"

"Ya-Ya took pictures,well show them to you. Did Kenneth call for me yet?"

"No Kendi, I really think you two just need space. He's calling only a couple weeks at a time its clear to see he doesn't care about your well being"

"Your right mom, its just that I re--"

I heard a knock at the door "Mom I gotta go, someone is at the door, its probably Larry he doesn't want us using the phones let alone long distance calls. I'll call you tomorrow I love you"

"Love you too baby, give your sister my love"

"I will, and give Jerald mine"

"Alright baby"

I hung up the phone and went to go answer the dppr and it was Dario, in a white shirt and some pajama pants. "This fell off in the limo" he said as he gave me my watch.

"Thanks, now goodnight I'll see you in the morning" I started closing the door but he pushed it open

"Where you going?"

"Nigga to sleep! What do you want"

"I wanna talk to you"

"Dario I dont wanna talk!"

"Are you still jealous because of the fan who gave me her number, or the fact that the fine Justice Rose was trynna get with me"

"Im not jealous of nothing! Your not my man!"

"You was acting like at the club, grinding on me when Creep came on. That's what imma be havin you doing soon"

"Shut up Im not creeping"

Kenyatta came toward us and start walking in the suite

"Where is Keish and Raina?"

"Keisha is at the mini bar with Ray and Raina went somewhere with Brian, and im not staying in this suite, Larry is giving me my own suite!"

"That ain't fair!"

"I know!" Then she ran in the suite and grabbed her bags and ran down the hall.

Dario smiled "so we both dont have nothin to do, so lets kick it"

"I'm bout to go to sleep Dario"

"Come on let's watch a movie or something, please?"

"Were gonna get in trouble, were suppose to be in separate rooms"

"Come on stop being a good girl for once, come to my room let's chill"

I grabbed the hotel key, walked out and closed the door. "Fine let's go, you better not get me in trouble"

"I won't" he said.

Then he snuck me inside of his room, I turned on the lights and sat on his bed. The room was very quiet , with the two of us in there, "so what are we gonna watch?"