Chapter 14: Bye Bye Bye

Note to readers:Ok guys I'm using one of N sync songs "Bye Bye Bye" for Kenneth's new single. Its kind of like a diss track towards Kendra. Lol. Just thought you guys should know. And yes i know the song was made in 2001 but we're just gonna pretend it was in in 94. Just using my imagination

Kendra POV
A month has went by and I am now four mon
ths pregnant I have 7 more shows to film until season 2 is over and I am very excited. So America wont have the chance to see me when my ass get big as hell. Dario's been at my house and staying a night, so he's always here. I went in the living room and Dario,Brian and Ray was watching A, I had to get ready to go to the studio so I went in the coat closet to grab one of Dario's over sized hoodies.

"Yo Kendi, aint that ya man"

"What are you talking bout Dar?"

"Look!" Ray pointed at the t.v.

I looked at the television and it was Kenneth, he sung too. We're actually label mates on Arista now but we still dont talk. The video had a black girl in it and Kenneth was singing to her agressively.

"Yeah that's Kenneth, but he's not man no more"

"Listen to what he sayin tho, it sounds like he's talkin bout you" Dario said

" I'm doin' this tonight,
You're probably gonna start a fight.
I know this can't be right.
Hey baby come on,
I loved you endlessly,
When you weren't there for me.
So now it's time to leave and make it alone
I know that I can't take no more
It ain't no lie
I wanna see you out that door
Baby, bye, bye, bye...

Bye Bye
Don't wanna be a fool for you
Just another player in your game for two
You may hate me but it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye...
Bye Bye
Don't really wanna make it tough,
I just wanna tell you that I had enough.
It might sound crazy,
But it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye"

I sighed and listen to him say the chours repeatedly. "Why would he-- how-- I'm gonna kill him"

"Damn Kendi, this dude aint playin he wrote a song about you"

I kept listening to the lyrics and my cheeks started to burn with rage. I couldn't believe he really came out with this song. Knowing that people would know he was talking about me. I grabbed my car keys and my purse "I'll be back"

Dario stood up and stopped me "where you goin'?"

"To his crib to confront him"

"Why? It ain't that serious. He writing this because he's mad he can't have no more and this is exactly what he wants for you to pist off, just ignore it ma"

"No, I'm not bout to let him get away with this. If he had something to say he could've said it to my face!"

"Look calm down! Show him you don't care, don't let his wack ass knock you off. Ahight?"

"Okay fine, I never really liked him anyway. Alright im going to the studio" I gave him a peck on the lips and started walking out the door.

He grabbed my arm "Don't go over there"

"Okay baby im not"

.......

I walked on Kenneth's first step at his Beverly Hills home, that wasn't too far from the house I lived in with my family. I knocked on the door and his twin sister Carrie answered.

"Hey Kendra! I haven't saw you in awhile. How ya holdin' up?"

"Hey Carrie, im fine. Is your other half here?!"

"Yeah hold on a sec" she closed the door and three minutes later Kenneth opened the door and stared me down.

"Long time no see, what you want?"