Chapter 11:As We Lay

Tamika POV

"No-- cause I know your cheatin on me Dario!"

"Your gonna leave me alone about this shit!"

"Then why you always out late? I hope that bitch gotta bed. Cause that's where you can sleep!"

"This is my shit! You don't pay shit here girl!" He grabbed my arm really hard "I work to take care of yo trifling ass!" I pulled away from him.

"Do you work to take care of that bitch too! I'm done with you, that's why I'm bouta look for a nigga. Ya game is tired as fuck anyway! Whoever the bitch is she can have you!"

He came up to and grabbed my neck very tightly, causing me to lose my breath "Bitch I told you I wasn't cheating!! And you wanna sit her and accuse me!? You wanna find a new nigga, then you do that , he can take care of yo ungreatful ass" he released my neck and threw me on the bed with all his might and slammed the front door.

....
I cleaned up our room, after breast feeding Dantè and putting him to sleep. I went to reorganize the book shelf and I came across Dario's contact book. I looked through it and saw all these girls numbers and picture fell out. I picked it up.

And I couldn't believe what I saw it was picture of Dario and Kendra! She was sitting on his lap looking very estatic. I looked up at the contact book abd her number abd address was written inside.

I went to the telephone and dialed her number.

Phone Conversation

Kendra:Hello?

Tamika:hi this is a friends of Dario, is this his girlfriend I have something to tell you

Kendra:yeah this is his girlfriend, is he okay?"

I signed and looked at the phone. After all that talk, he was still cheating on me. I hung the phone got Dantè together and grabbed my keys and was on my way to Kendra's house

Kendra POV

I laid on the couch and just stared at the wall, learning that I was pregnant kind of made a slight depressed. I picked up my notebook and started to write a song for my album, but as soon as I started I heard a bang at the door. I'm sure it has to be Dario or Kenyatta.

I got up and opened it and it was Tamika from the club in Brooklyn! She was holding a child, I was so suprised is she crazy! "Tamika, how--- what-- how do you know where I live?!"

"Don't Tamika me hoe! You knew exactly who I was before you met me at that club don't play stupid!"

"Excuse me?! Look you needa to get out of my door way before I call the police!"

"Your a homewrecker bitch! You the whore who's been sleepin' with my man"

I took a deep breath and didn't let the south central side of me come out on this crazy bitch. "Look Tamika, I need you to leave okay"

'I should've added all the signs up right then and there. My man came home to me, and left you on the same day!"

I folded my arms "bitch who-- who is your man?"

"Dario! I'm his girl and this is our child! You can't find a man of your suh'in?!

I stood there in shock, I cant believe he lied to me not only does he have a girl but he has a child, I knew she wasn't just crazy, him and the baby was identical.

"What?! You have nothin to say. Let me tell you somethin little girl you have some nerve creeping around with anotha's tricks man"

"I--I didn't know, he didn't tell me!"