Chapter 4~ Don't make me go back, please...

I wasn't crying anymore, but I really didn't wanna go back to that school.

*************

Liam's P.O.V.

"I don't wanna go back there, don't make me please," Liz pleaded, still under the blankets.

I gave the boys a look, and they nodded. We stepped out of the room, gently shutting the door.

"What do you think guys?" Zayn asked.

"Well, I mean, we could always get a tudor?" Louis suggested.

Thats when I realized none of us, especially Liz, wanted her to go back to that school.

"So, what? We tell her?" Niall asked.

We all nodded and headed back in, and resumed our positions on the bed.

"Princess, please come out here," Harry said, soothingly.

I slowly saw the blanket moving: first the tip of her head, then her hair, and finally she was out from underneath the blankets, frowning, but looking at us.

"What," She sniffed.

"We need to talk to you," I told her.

***********************

Zayn's P.O.V.

When Liam said that she seemed to relax slightly, but was still tense. She looked like she just wanted one of us to hold her, and let her know everything was alright. Realizing this, I gently patted my lap as a gesture for her to come over. She crawled across her bed to me, and snuggled into my lap, playing with my fingers.

"Angel, we have good news and, maybe, bad news," Lou said, looking at her.

"W-what is it?" She asked, not really looking up.

"Well good or bad first?" Harry asked her.

"Good, I guess," She mumbled, just loud enough.

"Well," Niall began, looking at our little sister, "For starters you're not going back to the school."

"W-what?" She asked, finally looking up.

"Nope, no more of that school for you," I echoed Niall's words.

"Wait, bad news?" She said, mood dropping.

"We said, maybe bad news," Liam said, but began again, "anyways, you still need to go to school, but we'll talk to Uncle Simon about getting you a tudor."

"Really?!" She said, as if finally processed everything.

"Yes, really," We said, in unison.

"Thank you, guys, so much!" She esclaimed, hugging us.

We laughed and nodded, giving her hugs back.

**********************

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

I know, it may sound like im getting my way, but think about it, would you want to go back to school after a scene like that?

"We do have some rules," Zayn said.

"Like what?" I asked, very catiously.

"Well, since you will officially be on the entire tour with us, we should warn you about somethings, and set rules," Louis said, looking at me.

"Ok, what are the rules?" I asked, once again, very catiously.

"Well, first off, before we start rules, our opening act is: Austin Mahone," Niall said, and I saw all the boys cover their ears.

You see, besides Justin Bieber, I love Austin Mahone, he is one of my favorite singers!

"I'm calm, I'm calm," I said, putting my hands up into surrender.

As much as I said that, I had to breath to keep from screaming.

"You're sure, no screaming?" Harry asked, probably about as catious as I was a minute ago.

"Yea, I mean its just Austin freakin' Mahone, I mean... psh.... no big deal, or anything," I said, trying to play it off.

They all gave me knowing looks, and I just shrugged and gestured them to go on with the rules.

"Rule #1) Stay with us at all times, Rule #2) If you're not with us, let us know where you are, please and Rule #3) Don't hurt Austin when you meet him," Zayn explained, chuckiling slightly at the last one.

"I won't hurt him, geez, I'll simply say hi," I told them, giving them the playful glare.

"Mhm, we'll see how this goes," Niall said, and I saw him surpressing a laugh.

Before I could say anything though, two voices interupted me.

"BOYS!" I heard El and Dani, yell from downstairs.

"What did you guys do?" I asked them wide-eyed.

"Nothing, we don't think," they said, in unison.

The girls were in my room in like ten seconds, and they didn't look happy or mad, I couldn't quite place the look, but it didn't really look good.

"Hey girls," We said, waving.

"Hey people," they said, but not in their usual chippy, happy tone.

"Whats wrong?" I asked them.

"Whats that?" Niall asked, and thats when I saw a piece of paper in their hands.

"We're not sure we're hoping you could tell us," They said, biting their lips and showing us the paper.

I gasped, h-how did they get that?!

*******************

Hey guys!!! YAY I GOT IT POASTED, HAHA! SO IM LIKE TIRED, YET HYPER SO UM YEA IF THIS LAST PART DOESNT QUITE MAKE SENSE THATS PROBABLY WHY xP! ANYWHO, WHO'S THEY? WHATS ON THE PAPER?! HOW WILL TOUR GO?!! AND JUST FOR RANDOMNESS:  THOUGHTS ON AUSTIN MAHONE! COMMENT BELOW, OH AND VOTE THANKS!!!!

~imjustmexox