Chapter Eighteen

~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~

Here's another update. I started writing this before either of the sections got the amount of votes needed for me to write this chapter and i know that'll make some if you mad because i didn't post it, sorry but i did say that i wouldn't post it until one of the two sections reached ten votes.

The Winner Was . . .

Rogue!

I really hope you all like it, please comment through out and don't be afraid to point out mistakes, it makes it easier for me to correct later with you guys pointing them out.

I'll try and write more than I usually do, which is over 1000 words. I realised that that wasn't much so I'm adding an extra couple 1000 to make the chapters longer because you guys have to wait so long for an update.

Remember to . . .

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Enjoy!

~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~

Kristina's POV

~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~

"So what you're telling me is that you told your father that you were leaving even though you've never even met most of the family you have here." Josh says, slowly from my unmade bed, watching me pace to and fro before him.

"Yes."

"And he just let you walk out without further argument?"

"Yes."

"But you don't want to leave?"

"Correct."

"And your dad hasn't even tried convincing you to stay?"

"Mmhmm." I mutter. Turning to Josh, I throw up my arms, letting them slap back down upon my thighs helplessly. "I'm screwed, Josh."

My father, a man I'd known no longer than a week was planning to marry me off to the highest bidder at a moments notice for his own bloody reasons. Using my death as leverage! Because, apparently, breaking into someone's mind was illegal in the pack world even if you didn't know you were doing it.

A death sentence!

I had gotten a death sentence!

And an alternative.

Marry a five hundred old man I have never even met!

What I was bloody confused about was why the heck I didn't get a bloody trial! You know, for me to plead my case instead of just having the sentence whacked down upon my head.

Josh tilts his head, humming softly in thought. I knew what he was going so say before he said it. "Why don't you just stay a little longer-"