Chapter Seventeen

~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~

Here's another update for ya! Remember to comment, I want to hear your thoughts!

~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~

Kristina's POV

~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~

"I told you before, I'm not doing it!" I all but yell at my father as we make our way towards his office. It had been two days. Two days since my father told me I could either die or marry a guy I'd never met for the sake of peace!

"We'll talk about it later." My father says, pulling back his chair to sit in it. Me, being the annoying childish person I am, rush to to sit down in his seat before him. He stares down at me blankly for a moment while I glare up at him before turning and heading towards one of the filing cabinets, not bothering to fight with me.

"We'll talk about it now please!" Maybe I shouldn't be talking to my father this way but right now, he wasn't acting very fatherly! I mean, what dad ships their sixteen year old kid off to marry an old guy after barely knowing them for a week. Goddess! It hadn't even been a week!

My father growls quietly under his breath and yanks a few files from the top draw before stomping around to the other side of the desk where two less glamorous chairs sat before taking a seat in one.

"His name is Alpha Treyvon-"

"Like I care!" I shriek.

My father growls at me, eyes swirling from blue to black. I clench my jaw and decide to say nothing.

"Like I said, his name is Alpha Treyvon and he isn't that old."

"He's older than you, isn't he?" I accuse.

"By a few years." I gasp in outrage. My father had to be like thirty something if this guy was a few years older. . .

"He looks young for his age." I scoff. "Anyway," He grits out. "He lost his mate few years back to some rogues." I open my mouth to interrupt but he glares at me so I bite back my comment.

"A band of rogues we are both rather . . . familiar with."

"How familiar?" I sit up straighter, remembering his words to me the first time we met. Are you one of those rogues! They were having problems with rogues?

"Quiet." He grounds out. Clearing his throat as if to bite back his rage, he continues. "We both agreed that this alliance would do well to benefit both packs greatly."

"How so?" Hey! I couldn't help but be curious. I was still pissed of course but I didn't know much about pack and this sound seriously interesting.

"We are small in numbers and only have one alliance with another neighbouring pack around the same size as us. Their alpha and I agreed some years back that it would be best for us to make peace now in case Alpha Treyvon planned an attack on either packs, that way we'd join together and fight them off. The fight would be much fairer if we had the same amount of wolves as them."