Chapter 24

I looked in the full length mirror and looked at everything. A loose, soft, white cotton shirt. A pair of jeans with rips and tares in them, cuffed around the shin. My blue, old converse were on my feet laced into a bow. I looked up at my face to see nude make up, waved beach like hair, pearl earrings. I examined my hair and ran my hands through it and put my hands out infront of me to see silver rings, one with one wing on it and silver bangles. Lydia was looking for something in the other room and came back and sprayed something on me.
I smelt it. "Ooo, what's that smell?"
"Calvin Klein's Euphoria. Stiles got it for me for my birthday a couple years back."
"It smells really good, but are you sure this will do for a date?" I gestured to my outfit.
"Apparently Parrish was right. You haven't been on a date in a while. Listen -" she put her hands on my shoulders. "You don't have to look girly for a date and you don't need to dress up either. Besides, I'd rather show your darker side for when things get more serious between you and -" she moves her head to the left to signal for me to look and I saw stiles through his window putting on what looked like a black long sleeve shirt. I caught a glimpse of his abs that he didn't show to many and his strong back. I couldn't look away until Lydia started shaking me.
"Hey, focus."
"S-sorry. Um, can I tell you something?"
"Of course." She said and she dropped her hands.
"I don't know how to do any of this. I just heard of this kind of stuff or seen it. I don't remember anything from my other life besides what people tell me and that's all. No clue on any of this intimate stuff."
"Well it seems like your doing pretty good so far. Because Stiles can't stay away."
"How would you-" a knock was at the door. "Are you sure you aren't psychic?" I smiled and grabbed my wallet and walked down stairs.

I walked to the front door and saw Stiles and Parrish talking.
"Hey." I said nervously and smiled.
"Have her back by 11." Parrish said.
I blushed and walked out but gave him a stern look when I turned to look at him, he just simple smiled and waved.
"So where are we going?"
"I was thinking we could order pizza or go out for it and then we can go back to my place or somewhere quiet and talk. Maybe take a drive later when the stars are out?"
"Honestly, that sounds great. Plus, who could go wrong with pizza?" We both laughed and we walked to his jeep. He turned around and leaned against his jeep. "So what do you wanna do?" He said.
"I think we should go and order in a place and bring it to your house. For a comfortable place to sit and talk. And that drive sounds perfect." I looked at him who came closer to me and came in to kiss me when I moved. He looked confused.
"Is something wrong? Is there something on my lip?" He started frantically wiping his lips and I laughed and grabbed his hands and held them.
"No, nothing! Just want to wait for a bit." I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Now that's just a tease." He opened the door for me to get in and went to his side and got in and headed towards a pizza place.

We walked into the place together and was making small talk.
"What about just plain? Just in case your dad wants some." We were looking at a to go menu when we were talking. "Actually, dads on a date."
"With who? Please tell me." I said excitedly.
"Calm down." He laughed. "Momma McCall. Now pick" he said while laughing
"What?! Seriously?! Well that's awesome!"
"What's awesome?" We turned around to see who was interrupting us and it was Theo.
"Great. Now your a stalker and a werewolf. Great. " Stiles said annoyingly while going through the menu.
"I'm not a stalker, just wanted to see if you were busy." Theo said straight to my face.
"Clearly, she is." Stiles closed his menu and put his arm on the counter to face Theo's direction.
"We are on a date. So go away." I told him and stood my ground. I turned around when it was our turn to order and grabbed Stiles left hand with my right. Theo walked passed me and whispered "I just want to know what you are, that's all." I turned to see he went to go sit down with what it looked like a date.
"Typical jerk." Stiles was shaking his head.
"Did you decide?" I asked him and squeezed his hand.
He looked down and smirked. "Cheese is good."

We waited for the pizza to finish and grabbed it to take it home.
"Stiles, I got it. You paid, so I got the pizza." I smiled and took it from the person working.
We walked out to his jeep and then was walking out as well. He opened the door for me and planted a long and intense kiss on my lips. I gave in and moved my lips with his. 30 seconds later a car left and Stiles stopped.
"I think you squished the pizza." I giggled while I got in the jeep and Stiles followed.
"Just don't eat it all okay?" He looked over and smiled and looked back at the road.
"Is that suppose to be a fat joke?" I playfully pushed him and laughed. "Besides, I'm pretty sure I'm Italian so eating this is no problem for me."
"Hey, I'm part Italian too so I'll get angry when I don't get pizza." He joked around. We both laughed and he parked in front of his house and we walked inside.