Chapter 1

There are rules, laws, that she had to follow. Had would be the keyword. She asked for permission to be in human form. For two weeks, to make a human fall in love with her, without force, without sneakiness and most importantly, without lies.

---£---£---£---

Y/N woke up to the sun in her face. Being blinded by its beauty, she got up to get out of it. Slowly, she rubbed her face and looked around to find something to wear for school.
Ahh, first day of school she thought. Haven't done this in a while.
   But she got up and put on a white thin cotton button up that was hung on her body for a summer comfort. She accompanied it with jean capris and a brown belt and dirty navy blue converse.
"Wait. I need socks. Yeah socks are good." She muttered nervously to herself.
She wasn't really use to the whole shoe thing. Where she comes from, they are really just an option.

She ran her fingers through her hair to leave loose light brown/lightly blonde waves through it or they would have gotten freezy with a brush. She put on brown eye liner and brown mascara to not look like a zombie before she headed out for her first day of school.

"I guess it's time to go." She said when she picked up her black back pack and started walking. "Happy I only live about 5 minutes away." She sighed as she walked out of the house.

---£---£---£---

There's one thing you should know about me. I'm not a human but I'd like to be. I have been living for a long time but I only look 19. I'm not going to tell you what I am but just know, I don't need transportation to get somewhere but I need to look normal if I want to be normal.

I am Y/N, Y/N Grigory. But that's all you need to know.