Traitor

The smell of smoke and the house alarm going off woke me and Mitchelle up. We both run down the stairs but we don't see a fire in the house and neither does David, Ashley, or Jessica. There is a knock on the door and one of the pack members tells us the side of the house is on fire. we rush out to see and we can tell something is inside of the fire. David grabs the extinguisher and puts it out but then gags. Ashley goes to his side and sees something as well. There was a head inside of the fire and though half was burned we can still see the face of Mitchelle's father. 

Time felt like it stopped when he fell to his knees looking at his dad. 

"The gaurds have been watching every inch of this place how did this happen? Who could have done this?" David asks furious.

Mitchelle says almost too calm "Bring all the gaurds to me." David asks if he's sure and Mitchelle doesn't even speak he just looks at him and David goes to get the gaurds with Ashley behind him. Tears wanted to spill as I look at Mitchelle, now standing, emotionless. Nobody would be able to sneak past the gaurds, David was right about that, they would have to already be inside. My uncle and cousin had been moved to rooms that we can lock them in so it couldn't be them. Jessica's blood would have to be drained to death so I don't think she would help Omare. Ashley was my best friend and I know she wouldn't try to harm us. David was family so I can't believe he would be apart of this. 

"Where is my mother?" The calm was fading and Mitchelle was getting angry. At the same time David returned with the gaurds. They stood in front of Mitchelle as he walked back and forth. David ensured that a new team of gaurds are keeping watching while we interrogate. "Who was the last person to come on pack grounds today?" 

The men stayed quiet. Bad idea. In his Alpha voice Mitchelle commanded that one of them answer. Before the guard could speak I noticed someone peaking at us from the woods. Using my powers I decided to surprise them instead of giving it away that I can see them. I teleport from where I'm standing right behind the person and they try to run once they notice me. It was already too late since I had grabbed them by the hood of their jacket. Teleporting back where I was I snatch the hood off and the guars point.

"It was her Alpha. She said she was coming from the gymand had a gym bag with her. That's all we knew." The one speaking held his head down but Mitchelle was now focused on the girl in front of him. It was low at first but then the laugh go louder and sinister. 

He grabbed her by the throat squeezing as hard as he could.

"I didn't want you so you go and have my father killed." She was gasping for air as held her. "Speak Hannah now." She couldn't disobey command from her Alpha.

"It wasn't me I swear. I got a text saying to pick up the bag or you would die and I did it. When I got back I got instructions to take the plastic out and set it on fire." She begs saying she didn't see a face but Mitchelle wasn't listening. 

"How did he have your number?" I aks.

She looks at me with a scowl on her face and Mitchelle squeezes harder telling her to show respect to her Luna. 

"I wanted you gone. I was told that he was going to take you away and then I can finally have Mitchelle to myself."

"You've been in contact with Omare?" she nodded afraid of what he would do.  "Then as a traitor of the pack and your Luna I sentence you to death" before he can finish an arrow goes through Hannah's head and her body goes limp. Then arrows start shooting everywhere. Jessice goes to the door and pulls down the silent emergency alarm to alert people on what to do next. We had practices this alarm so they knew what to do. We call it the silent alarm because only pack members can hear it. People come out of thier homes and women and children go to the safe location where the tunnel is located and those prepared to fight get ready. 

I run inside grabbing out carts that we've prepared with guns and ammo. These guns are loaded with the serum so that we won't have to kill these innocent wolves and instead we can help them by curing them with whatever Omare gave them. He is not winning tonight. I can hear some of the guns going off already and screaming as I watch the serum working tuning these "Daranged wolves" into scared ones. The black eyes are tuning into ones of different colors and I watch the fear find them. As planned we have a few armed gaurds will be helping the ones that need it. Some of them are dropping and not waking up witch actually made me sad. Blame the hormones. 

Mitchelle shot one of them and they fell down but then got back up. He shot them again and they fell down for good.

"Some of them you have to shoot more than once." he yells for everyone to hear. The body of the man turns into dust. Mitchelle looks at me with shock clear on his face.

"I think some of them are so old that thier bodies are just turning into dust." He agreed but grabbed my gun. 

"Get to the tunnel." he said as he shit another one that was behind me.

"No, I have to be here for this me and Jessica." I could tell he wanted to argue as a group of them surrounded us. I grab the gun back as we both start shooting. This all felt too easy and then I saw Mitchelle's body drop to the ground. I couldn't see if he was dead as I was trying to keep the other wolves away from us. Jessica was being held down and the wolf was about the break her neck. Omare appears in the yard and is amused.

"You know, I studied every book and made sure I could make wolves powerful enough not to be stopped. Your mother was so smart to make this serum but she was not prepared for my magic." One of the wolves held Ashley and David with a needle about to inject them with something. I scream for everyone to stop. We practiced hard and did a good job at taking them down.

If Omare didn't have these stronger wolves he would have lost already and we would be back in bed by now. None of the spells or bullets worked for these new wolves that he had with them. 

"If you just come with me. Everybody will live this time and you won't have to mourn your little mate." Mitchelle was still on the ground not moving and it made me worried. David and Ashley were yelling no but Jessica nodded. The wolf picked Jessica up and took her near Omare.

"Fine, I'll go just leave them alone." I walk up to him with no fear and he grabs my wrist tight.

"We can head back to the car. I could just zap us there but I need to save all my energy for when we get home." he sniffs my hair like a creep and I almost puke. "This baby will take no time to get rid of." He whispers in my ear. He pulls me along and I see the wolves follow us while my pack stays back. They know not to act because part two hasn't even started yet.