Chapter 15: Mitchelle

This was pure chaos. I had to leave without my mate and leave her around people that I did not know. It made my blood boil that I was not close to her to protect her if something happened, but I had to return to the pack. Training has been rigorous; even the weakest pack member is learning to shoot arrows, guns, or fight. No one but children and the elders can be left out of this fight. 

"Alpha, we have a message from Kimberly." Immediately, I get up and grab the phone from David. 

"I'm just calling to check in, but you're busy. Today is my first free day, so I was hoping to see you, but I know you have things to take care of. Call me back when you're available." Just hearing her voice made my longing worse. My wolf was pouting in my head like he wasn't a grown wolf.

"Bro, relax," I said to him.

"Go to her idiot. " He shut me out after saying that, and I shook my head at his actions. He was whipped over his mate, which is different from who he was before. David was about to grab the phone, but it rang again, and I quickly grabbed it.

The moment I heard her voice, my heart started beating fast. Maybe I'm whipped too I thought to myself.

"Mitchelle?"

"Yes, baby," I respond. 

"Did you hear me?" She asks.

"No, I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"Are you free today? I want to see you." There was something in her voice that was making me feel a way.

David was in the back, shaking his head because we had more to do, but my mate needed me, so it would have to wait. "Yes, I'm free."

"Good, a car will pick you up within the next hour. See you soon." She hung up the phone, and I was left grinning on the other end like a fool.

"Bro, you are so whipped." He found this amusing like Ashley didn't have him wrapped around her finger.

"Birds of a feather, huh?" He instantly stopped laughing, and now we were looking at each other like that diddy meme. A knock came at the door, and by David's reaction, I could tell it was Ashley.  She comes in and hands me a report from the training grounds. Training numbers were looking better but not as good as I needed them.

"I'm going to be leaving for the day, so it's good I have both of you here, I'll be naming you and Ashley as stand-in Alpha and Luna until I get back. They look at each other and David declines.

"You are my beta, so I trust you can handle this more than anyone. Also, now that we know about your parents, soon you will be an Alpha yourself. This will be good practice for you, and I need to check on your sister so you don't have a choice."

"Fine. Just make sure my little sis stays safe I'll hold things down here." We wnt over everything they needed to focus on and I went to pack my bag. The car arrived shortly after and I said goodbye to David and Ashley before we took off to nowhere road. The closer I got the more I could smell her and my wolf was jumping around. He was not the only one excited though, someone else was eager to see Kimberly. She was standing at the main gate when we entered and I could hear her running up to the car as we park. The moment I got out the car she jumped into my arms and I held her tightly.

Placing my head in her neck I take in her scent and realize just how hard it was for me to be away from her. I was indeed whipped. 

"Let me show you something." She pecked my lips but it turned into a deeper kiss and then I felt a flash of air. When I open my eyes were standing in a room and I look at Kimberly. "I've been practicing."

"I'm so proud of you, baby." She got down and took my hand leading me to the bed. She ushers me to sit down and she presses a button on her phone. Music starts to play and she tells me to get comfortable. When she goes to the closet she comes out in an all black lingerie set the breast part missing. It was like looking at a moving piece of art. My hands raised to my shirt ready to rip it off but Kimberly stops me. 

"Let me do that. Just sit back and enjoy."

Watching her body move to the music made it feel like the temperature was increasing in the room. Her hips rolling to the beat made me impatient I wanted to put her entire body in my mouth.

Explicit Content !!!

She gets on her knees and crawls to the bed opening my legs. Her hands go to my belt unbuckling it and takin git off. She unbuttons my jeans and tells me to stand up. Of course I follow instructions and kick the jeans and underwear to the side once they hit the floor. She's still on her knees looking up at me as she takes my dick in her mouth. The slow rhythm felt like she was teasing me and her eye contact was driving me crazy. The power radiating off of her was feeding my wolf's desire to fuck her mouth. My hand wraps around her ponytail causing her smile to turn into a evil smirk.

"Fuck my mouth." She was teasing me on purpose and she won. If she wanted it rough that's what I was going to give her. I place my other hand on the back of her head and begin to thrust into her mouth first slow and then faster. The gagging sounds turned me on as she rubbed her nipples. She looked so fucking good that I couldn't control myself. I pick her up and throw her on the bed. 

"Turn over now." Getting behind her I pull her hips up into position as I touch her pussy. Soaking is an understatement and I decided it was my turn to tease. Her soft moans fill the room as I touch her clit and fingering her with my other hand.

"Mitchelle please."

"Tell me what you want baby," I say.

"Fuck me please."

The moment the words come out of her mouth I sink my self into her fining the perfect rhythm. Her screams fill the room replacing her low moans.

"Oh my god." She places her hand back but I slap it down.

"Don't do it again." 

"Mitchelle."

"You like that baby."

"Yes...Yes...Oh god." She started to shake but I didn't want her to cum in this position. Smaking her I ass I flip her over so I can see her pretty face. Pushing both her legs back I place myself at her entrance and rub my dick against her folds. The look on her face was filled with need and I slide inside her. Each thrust and I feel her getting closer but so am I.

"Look at me baby." She had closed her eyes but I wanted her to keep them on me. "There you go baby. Keep them pretty eyes on me."

"Baby I'm.." she couldn't finish her words as her back arched more into the pleasure. I get deeper and I lower myself on top of her face to face. She reaches up and place her hands on each side of my face. 

"You're so perfect baby. Look at you taking that dick." Kissing her lips she stops moaning into my mouth. Her legs shaking and her tightening around me let me know she was cumming. "Cum baby. Cum on your dick." Shortly after she reached her peack with me following behind her. It was always a pleasure to see my girl cum before me. He eyes getting lower let me know she was tired so I pick her help and help her to the bathroom. Once we were done in the bathroom I carried her back to the bed where she cuddles into my arms and we fall alseep.