Chapter 21: Mitchelle

Kimberly had everyone up early training and getting ready for what was coming. We didn't know the day or time but she didn't care. I could tell that learning about her parent's death and what happened was making her try to prevent it from happening again. She barely slept even when I told her to and she wasn't eating like she should. I can't deny it was nice to see her in the role of Luna but not if it meant her health was in jeopardy. She brought all of the other witches, vampires, and warriors to the pack to prepare. Some wanted to stay hidden at home until they were called to help. 

The old towers that we haven't used in years have been redone and stocked with ammo. Jessica and Kimberly both used their blood to make more of the clear liquid in the vials. They had soaked the bullets and arrows inside of them preparing for battle. I made sure all pack warriors had a shift so not one post went a second without having someone there to watch. The witches even put a spell that you can't enter the towers unless you have pack blood in you. One of the warriors volunteered their blood to assist them. 

The way everyone was coming together was amazing. I was on my way to watch the witches place protection over the water and bring Kimberly some lunch. She had been out here for hours and I know she hasn't eaten anything. When I make it past the trees I see her talking to someone but then her body almost hits the ground. I say almost because I got to her in enough time to catch her in my arms. Immediately I took her to the nurses who were being trained to assist with wounds. When I lay her on one of the empty tables they rush over and take a look at her. 

The doctor in the room comes over as well and they move me to the side while they look at her.

"Kimberly needs rest. She's in no condition to be this exhausted."

"Condition? What condition?" Kimberly hadn't told me about anything so I was waiting for the doctor to say it. 

"You don't know?" The doctor asks but by the look on my face, you can tell I don't know. 

In my Alpha voice, I tell her to say it now or she's fired. "Kimberly is pregnant Alpha and she needs to be resting." I look at my mate on the table and ask the doctors if she will need anything other than rest. I made them promise to keep this a secret as their lives depended on it. The doctor gave me a list of vitamins she would need to take and I picked her up in my arms. 

When I get closer to the pack house Hannah is standing there with a smile. When she notices it's Kimberly the smile drops and she rolls her eyes. 

"Why are you carrying her?" she asks folding her arms.

"She's my mate and I wanted to carry her. Why do you care?" I move past her into the house and head for the stairs.

"I need to talk to you Mitchelle." Hannah and I had nothing to talk about but I know from experience that she will never give up if U tell her no right now. Gently I place Kimberly in the bed smiling at the thought of a little girl that looks just like her. Pulling the cover over her I wonder how she would take the news. My mind was still on her until I returned to the living room where Hannah was.

"What did you want to talk about?" I don't even sit down since I didn't plan to stay down here long.

She pats the couch next to her trying to get me to sit but I don't budge instead she stands up coming closer to me. I put my hand up to tell her not to come any closer. 

"Mitchelle, baby don't be like that to me. I know we left off on bad terms but I miss you." She tries to put on a smile and itch her way towards me but I back up.

"Bad terms is bad communication or being upset not you cheating on me with my teammate. All of that is beside the point now Hannah, Kimberly is my mate and your Luna."

She mumbles something under her breath and then rolls her eyes which pisses my wolf off because nobody was going to disrespect our mate. This time I step closer to her so she can see how serious I am. 

"I know you like to play games Hannah but for her, I will do worse than make you a rogue. When I am done torturing you, you won't even recognize yourself in the mirror." My wolf had taken over and he was not playing with Hannah. Once I got him to calm down I watched her run away terrified and crying. Shrugging my shoulders I go to grab some water when Kimberly screams at the top of her lungs.

"Mitchelle"!