Chapter 19: Kimberly

I was sitting in the room just trying to process everything that I had learned. All the other fighters have been sent back home and I just needed a moment to myself. Mitchelle left me alone to think and David and Ashley are checking on the pack. The stories about Omare and my family had me lost for words and confused about the next steps. We had to take him out for the safety of everyone. 

Pulling out my phone I text Jessica and tell her what I learned about her family. She video calls me and I tell her what my uncle said and she's also lost for words. We agreed for her to call her family and get them here as soon as possible. We hung up and I laid back in the chair when I started having a vision.

"Momma is always going to protect you, baby girl," My mother places the bracelet on my wrist and claps it together. "You are the key to it all, baby girl." She picks me up and shows me around the room. "One day, you will come back home and find everything."

Books were everywhere, and a small box had a lock on it. The shape of the key is the same size as the charm on my bracelet. Getting up, I go to my drawer, pull out the bracelet, and look at all the charms. One charm looked more like a key now that I was looking at it. Quickly, I placed the bracelet back in the drawer once I heard a knock on the room door.

"Can I come in?" Mitchelle asks.

"Yeah," I sit on the edge of the bed and he walks over to me.

Having him near me made me and my wolf relax more. Even with us relaxed my mind was all over the place as another vision came in making my head hurt. This time I am standing at the back door of the pack house letting the charm guide me. Mitchelle had a hiking bag on his back as we got into the cars and the charms directed us where to go. When we get outside of the place the charm is jumping and so is my wolf. She kept saying home over and over in my head.

Part of me wasn't sure if I was ready for all of this but then part of me knew I had no choice. My vision stops when we get out of the car and Mitchelle notices that I have been spaced out. 

"You ok?" He asks, rubbing the side of my face. I lean into his hand but shake my head no. I was far from ok. He picks me up and we lay on the bed together as he runs my head. The message did not make the headache go away but it made me feel better. My wolf was quiet but also happy to be having his touch at a time like this. 

A loud noise in the room made me jump up and I saw Mitchelle standing next to my jewelry box. He looks back at me and I see the jewelry box is rattling like something is inside. Mitchelle grabbed the box and opened it when the charm came flying at me.

"What the fuck is that?" Mitchelle asks.

"It's one of my charms. I think it wants me to follow it." The charm was bouncing in my hand like it was impatient. It was later on at night now and we can't go out. I didn't know if it would work but I talked to the charm like it could understand. 

"Please relax. I will follow you in the morning when it's light outside." I felt like a mad person talking to a charm but it stopped bouncing when I said that. 

Mitchelle sat down again holding his chest. "I almost pissed myself when it first started rattling."

"The big bad alpha was scared of a shaking box." I was too busy laughing at him to notice he was standing directly in front of me until I was thrown over his shoulder. He walked us to the bathroom and turned on the water in the tub. He placed my favorite bath bomb inside the tub and he sat me down on the bathroom sink. Slowly he takes off his shirt and then his pants give me a show. I tease him back by taking off my shirt revealing the lacey bra I decided to wear today. He walks to me lifting me a little to pull my pants down. He slides my lacey underwear to the side placing his thumb on my clit moving in circular motions. 

His other hand found its way to the back of my bra and unclipped it. My breasts are exposed to him as he takes one of my nipples in his mouth. My back arches wanting more but then he stops. I open my eyes and watch him turn off the water before coming back to pick me up. He stops for a second pulling my underwear off and then wraps my legs around his waist. He lowers us into the tub and then turns on the jets. The jets against my legs and my side felt so good with the hot water but I wanted something else. 

I reach under me and grab Mitchelle into my hand stroking him as he leans his head back. I position myself above him and slowly lower myself down stretching to fit all of him.

"Fuck" he says the moment I start to move up and down.

His hands hold my waist down and he starts to thrust at his rhythm.

"Oh my god," I scream feeling him stretch me out. It was in no way painful but the pleasure was driving me insane. I don't know how much time passed with us in this tub in different positions screaming each other's names. We both came undone me before him and I laid my head on his shoulder. Both of us breathing heavily and my legs felt like jello. Mitchelle still helped me up as we unstopped the tub and turned on the shower. 

There was commotion downstairs and then the sound of screaming outside. We both run out of the room and to the kitchen when I see Ashley lying on the ground, convulsing. I dropped to my knees in front of her, trying to figure out what was happening. David was yelling at a nurse to get here immediately since he didn't want to move her.

Since we live close it didn't take long for the nurse to run through the door. She takes out items from her purse and gets to work.

"I was able to sedate her but it looks like she was poisoned." She grabs the cup Ashley had and places a powder inside. We all watch as it turns black. Mitchelle runs in from outside and you can see the panic on his face.

"People are passing out everywhere, and two children are dead."