Spotted

It was (finally) the weekend! I rolled over in my bed to get my phone and headphones to listen to some music in bed. As I turned my phone on a noticed several messages.
I had a messages from beau and Emily. Emily's text:
Hey Rach! I'm going to see Luke today and think Jai might be joining us too. Luke says that beau is waiting to find out if you want to meet and all hang out or if you have your own plans ;). Anyway speak soon xxx

I then looked at the messages beau sent me:

Morning babe <3

How are you? Have you got any plans today?xxxx

Are you ok? Are you asleep?xxxx

I want to see yoooouuu todayyyy xxx

------[end of messages]------

Whoops I better text him back I though
-----
Hey babe sorry for a slow reply yeah I just woke up.  Yeah that sounds good did you have anything in mind xxxx

Next I texted Emily:
Hey Ems! Sorry just woke up so have just replied to beau to find out plans. Xxx

---
I rolled out of bed and applied a bit of make up and got changed into black skinny jeans and a tshirt as I found out we were hanging out in town today with Luke Jai and Emily.
I decided to straighten my hair slightly as it is naturally wavy.
I looked through my Twitter and realised a tweet that I had 'apparently' tweeted:

How cool is @brooksbeau He is so hot and awesome! I wish I could be as awesome as him

I laughed to myself. Beau must have tweeted this when I gave him my laptop when I was getting ready to go out.
I noticed Luke and Jai had both replied

Luke:
Is someone obsessed with my brother haha love ya really
Jai:
So you relationship with beau is goals but our friendship has blossomed so you should be tweeting about how cool I am.

I replied to Luke:
Beau tweeted that haha! Nahw lukey love ya too brother from another mother. But I think you love my friend more haha (hint hint)

Reply to Jai:
Well ok haha! Jai you are just too cool for school

I then sent beau a tweet:
@brooksbeau hey thanks for tweeting from my account. Sounds like you are obsessed with yourself hahahha!<3

Beau replied:
Yeah yeah you know what I tweeted is really what you are thinking. See you on a bit <3

James then tweeted me saying:
Ooooohh @brooksbeau is getting it on

I laughed to myself about the tweets thinking about how it all started off with a tweet about their video when I used to just be a fan of them and they didn't know who I was.

I ate breakfast and told my parents that I would be going to town today.
Tom was also going out so he dropped me off on the way.

I texted beau to tell him I was just arriving and that my brother had just pulled up onside the cinema where we had arranged to meet. I said goodbye to my brother as I got a text from beau saying he was here and that he was walking to the cinema. I got another text from him 'look up' it said so I looked up from my phone and saw him there with the others.

We walked around the shops for a while and chilled in town.
Jai Luke and Emily went to get us all a Starbucks while beau and I finished off our shopping.
We walked down the street as we waited for them.
I looked at beau. He was wearing a black tshirt and jeans and a SnapBack.
I laughed as I took his SnapBack from his head and placed it on my head backwards. He laughed. 'See it looks better on me' I joked and he laughed and nodded 'yeah right. We all know you think I'm hot and awesome.' He said referring to the tweet he tweeted from my account. I looked into his emerald eyes but then a flash in the distance interrupted us from the moment. We both looked away to see someone in the distance taking a photo with us.

I wasn't sure whether to panic or not. Beau could tell I looked uncertain.
'Look it's ok, your here with me' he assured me.
I smiled at him and ruffled and messed up his hair a little. We both laughed as he adjusted and redid his hair a little.

As we said our goodbyes I realised I still had beaus SnapBack on. I went to go take it off as beau said 'you don't have to, you looked cute in it'. But I hugged him good bye as I placed his SnapBack back on his head anyway.

Later on Twitter someone had posted the picture of me and beau and me in his SnapBack.
Eva replied to it:
This is so cute. Their relationship is beautiful. Think some people should respect their privacy a bit to although I do like the picture.

I favourite Eva's tweet. I liked how she was there for me and to tell people to give me some privacy as I am new at this whole 'some people may take pictures of you in public with your boyfriend' thing. But I didn't mind too much as it was only one picture and it didn't hurt any one.

-----
A/N
Hey I'm back! I hope you are liking the story. I have written a few chapters today as I hadn't updated in a while before.
I hope you like it and if you leave feedback or comment or anything or just for reading this thank you :)

I'm now wondering whether to start a sequel or continue with this.
If I do write a sequel it will still be the same story line from the same point of view (from Rachel's point of view) and it with still include the same characters like beau and the janoskians.
I have a few ideas but wondering whether to continue on here with them or start a sequel. If anyone has any preference on this please comment thank you and thanks for reading :)