the fan that changed our lives

The fan that changed our lives

It was a cool breezy day in England, and five boys where walking down the street there names are Niall horan, Harry styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. Or more commonly known as one direction.

Niall's p.o.v

"Come on guys I'm really Hungary, let's go to the ice cream shop on the high street." I said really happily

A series of moans and groans were herd throughout the street but I shrugged them off and continued skipping down the street, yup skipping I do that when I am really hungry. I can't wait to get to my favorite ice cream shop I :-) just love there triple Choco chip ice cream it is amazing. When we all got there we ordered and waited for it to come. It was not long before the waiter came back with our orders and I eat mine in three minutes flat a new record for me lol.

Harry's p.o.v

After I had eaten my ice cream I got up from my seat to get a drink from the counter, on my way back to my seat a girl ran into me when she looked up I saw she had blood dripping down her face and that she had been beaten up pretty badly. "Are you OK love? " I asked very concerned "n-no I need someone to help me please will you help me" she said in a choked voice but after she said it three boys came in the shop and the girl instantly stood behind me and said "please don't let him hurt me again please" and then she started crying. All of the boys were laughing at her. One of them said "if we don't get you again today Sian we will get you worse tomorrow." She cried harder so I put my arms around her and pulled her in for a hug then I whispered something in her ear, "don't worry they won't hurt you when you are with me." She slowly raised her head and smiled and whispered back "thank you" "no problem babe now wait for me here and I will be right back OK" she looked a bit surprised but when she saw what I was doing she look even more worried than when she came in. I walked over to the boys that had chased her in here they all had smirks on their faces then when I was in front of one I whispered something to him that literally made him crap himself he told the rest of the boys that they were leaving and then they did. I walked back over to the girl and I just realized that did not know her name so I asked her and she said her name was Sian knight wow I love her name and it suits her very well, I put my arm around her shoulders and she put hers around my waist then we walked back to my table were my friends were sitting. The entire group looked shocked when they saw Sian but the one that was most shocked was Zayn.

Zany's p.o.v

"Omg Sian is that you?" I said

"Oh my hey Zayn how you bin i have missed you like crazy" she said with that sparkle in her eye that was something I always loved about her then I saw how hurt she was. "What the hell happened to you Sian who did this" I said this worry thick in my voice but she stayed silent, after about a minute she said something in a really quiet voice "d-do you u-ummm remember Chris potter and his dumb friends" "Oh my bloody god they did this to you again!"

All she did was start crying whilst giving me a small nod and she cried into Harry's chest again. But I saw that there was blood dripping on the floor and I saw that it was coming from Sian's head; she was still in Harry's arms and I showed him the blood his eyes grew and he withdrew from the hug his white shirt red at the front and when Sian saw it she fell but I grabbed her before she hit the floor. I put her head on my lap and phoned for an ambulance. It took the paramedic's minutes to get here but when they did they put her on the stretcher thingy and took her in the ambulance and the man said that i could come with her so I did and with that we were blue lighted to the hospital. When we got there Sian was rushed straight to theater and I just waited in the waiting room sick with worry, not long after the rest of the guys came in harry looked at me with hurt and worrying eyes I just shook my head and they all sat next to me. We sat there for about 1hour and told the boys how I and Sian became so close.