Rick placed his hand on her back, pushing her slightly towards the criminals. She took that as a way to say, "Join them," so she did.

Chelsea stood next to Digger, who was focused on getting his cuffs off. He stopped when he noticed the girl next to him.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" He asked, a thick Austrailian accent leaving him.

Chelsea looked up at him, crossing her arms, "Chelsea, Chelsea Dagger."

Digger laughed, "What? Like the song? Cute.

"Name's Digger," he smiled, one gold tooth showing, "You look like a real prize."

Chelsea narrowed her eyes at him, "I feel like I've seen you before. Have we met?"

"Unless you worked as a bank teller at a place I've stuck up before, then no, but you can get to know me anytime, sweetheart," He winked and Chelsea rolled her eyes in response

"Okay, listen up!" Rick yelled, walking up and down the line. "My name is Cornel Rick Flag. Now you were bought here as a team in order for time off of your sentences. The thing we installed into your neck is a tiny explosive incase you choose not to cooperate. It's the size of a grain of rice but has the power of a small hand grenade."

When Rick said that, Chelsea couldn't help but place her hand on the back of her neck, rubbing the sore spot.

Digger leaned into her, "Mate's a real charmer, huh?"

"He's lovely," Chelsea answered sarcastically, looking forward.

"What's that?" The blonde suddenly yelled, looking up, "I should kill everyone and escape?" Everyone began staring at her as she pointed to her temple, "Sorry, ha, it's the voices

"What's that?" The blonde suddenly yelled, looking up, "I should kill everyone and escape?" Everyone began staring at her as she pointed to her temple, "Sorry, ha, it's the voices."

She began laughing, waving her hands, "I'm kidding! That's not what they really said."

Rick rolled his eyes, continuing his speech. "My rules are, you disobey me? You die. You try to escape, you die? You annoy or vex me and guess what? You die."

The girl with blond hair raised her hand, "I'm known to be quite
vexing. I'm just warning yo-"

"Lady, shut up!" Rick yelled before sighing, "Here's the deal, you are going someplace very bad to do something that'll get you killed. But until that happens, you're my problem."

"Hm," the bearded dark-skinned man scratched his head, "So, was that like some sort of pep talk?"

"Yeah," Rick stepped in front of him, "That was a pep talk. Now, grab what you need for a fight, we're wheels up in ten."

The man stopped Rick, "You might wanna work on your team motivation thing. You're the Phil Jackson, well he's like the gold standard," he held his hands up in front of Rick's face, "Triangle, bitch."

Chelsea chuckled lowly, earning a glare from Rick so she quickly stopped laughing. Rick rolled his eyes, walking away. Everyone began gearing up when Digger grabbed Chelsea's arm, "You might wanna stay close to me, rockstar."

"And why is that?" Chelsea tilted her head.

"Considering you're the only one not wearing a jumpsuit, Rick probably brought you in himself, am I right?" Chelsea stayed silent. "Wouldn't want someone as pretty as you getting hurt."

Chelsea snatched her arm, away from him, "I think I'm okay and no offense but I don't really trust you to protect me."

She made her way to a trunk with her name on it. When she opened it, items of clothing and familiar object filled it. Chelsea pulled out her old band t-shirt, instantly recognizing it because she used to wear it religiously. With the shirt was a pair of old black jeans, her dad's leather jacket and black boots, along with some jewelry Chelsea thought she had lost. Chelsea quickly stripped off her clothing and traded them for the ones in the trunk. She looked up to see almost staring at her and the blonde girl.

"What?" They both asked. The men stopped staring and went back to doing what they were before.

The blonde girl walked up to Chelsea, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Harley Quinn, how do ya' do?" She asked, her voice resembling someone from New Jersey.

"Kinda uncomfortable by the huggin'. You're touchy, huh?" Chelsea asked, pulling away from her.

"Only to the people I like," Harley exclaimed, laughing loudly. Chelsea started feeling uncomfortable but laughed along awkwardly. Suddenly, Harley stopped, staring at Chelsea, "Whatcha laughing at?"

Someone placed an arm around Chelsea's shoulder and a familiar voice began talking as they walked away.

"Don't stress about Looney Tunes, heard her brains fried," Digger said as the two watched Harley skipping over to Floyd, before pulling him into a hug.

Rick held a large device in his hands, "Alright, gather around." Chelsea and Digger walked over to Rick along with the rest of the team. "Behold, the voice of God."

He turned the tablet to show a woman on the screen. The woman stared back at the team with a dull look on her face, "For those who don't know me officially, my name is Amanda Waller. There's an event in midway city. I want you to enter the city, rescue HVT1 and get them to safety."

Floyd waved his hand infront of the device, "I'm sorry, uh for those of us who don't speak good guy, what does HVT1 mean?"

"The only person that matters in the city. The only person you can't kill. Complete the mission, you get time off your prison sentence, fail the mission and you die. Anything happens to Cornel Flag, I'll kill every single one of you. Remember, I'm watching. I see everything."

Rick hung up on her, putting the device away. "There's your pep talk," he nodded to Floyd.

Chelsea spoke up, "So, that's it? What? We're some kind of suicide squad?"

Rick pushed past Floyd, "I'll notify everyone's next of kin."