I left my phone in the bathroom and turned off the light before walking back into the sleeping area and I crawled in the bed.

August was asleep on his back with his hand covering his face partially, and his legs wrapped up in the blanket.

I felt like I was trying to find something under the covers the way I crawled over to where he was laying.

I grabbed what felt like Mr. Classy and started stroking it gently, until I realized it was just his arm.

I couldn't do this shit in the dark man.

I eventually threw the blankets off of August, which allowed me to see Mr. Classy laying against his thigh.

I picked it up in my hands gently, rubbing my thumb against the head.

"Fallon, whatchu doing?" August mumbled from above me.

"You'll see." I told him before sliding onto my knees beside where he was laying.

I opened my mouth and slid my lips down the thick head of him, slowly sliding down further and further until I could feel August poking my throat.

"F-fuck Fallon, damn do that shit baybeh." He moaned, actually moaned as I lifted my head a little bit and brought it back down.

Wow, he really liked it, even though I knew I was doing a horrible job.

I pulled him out my mouth and ran one of my closed hands along his length while I put him back in my mouth, sucking on the head like a lollipop.

I couldn't even help it, as he filled my mouth and throat, my eyes rolled back and closed, and I could feel myself starting to leak into my panties.

I don't know what it was, I guess just hearing my man moan my name, and knowing I was giving him that kind of pleasure, like he always gave me, and seeing me affect him in this kind of way, but it had me all the way turned on.

August pushed me away gently and pulled me over to him so I was in his arms, and then he dropped me on my back quickly, pinning my legs above my head and sliding into my wet core.

Good fucking morning.

August Alsina

Fallon grabbed my hand after I closed the room do' behind us, and I couldn't help but put our fingers togetha'.

She was really growing on me, and I ain't really mind. She was a nice girl, with a good head on ha shoulders, and she really cared for a nigga.

I could just tell in the way she acted around me.

And I kinda reciprocated, like kissing on her and shit. That really wasn't me, but I couldn't help it, my body just reacted and did what my brain wanted ta do.

"What do you wanna eat babe? I'm looking at restaurants around here." She looked up at me and shook her phone in my face.

Cute ass.

I couldn't lie, I loved the way she looked at me sometimes, she made me feel like I was the realist most spectacular nigga in the world, that's how I looked in her eyes, and it felt great cause that's really how I felt about myself.

She was really just boosting up my already big ego, and I wasn't mad at ha.

"Whatchu feeling like?"

"I want some shrimp tacos or something, something shrimpy."

"Man I gotta make you some of my gumbo, shit is spectacular."

Fallon smiled and changed her voice to the way that nigga Future talked in that one interview. "Spectacular."

"Yo, you're a fool." I laughed and led her into the elevator.