"I-I want Daddy." I sob.

(Flashback ends)

"She- she never told me she was pregnant." The guy, assuming he's dad, says.

"According to Delilah, she f-found out she was pregnant a month after y-you d-died." I say.

Damon's now sitting next to me with an arm around my waist, comforting me.

"Wait!" I say and stand up stepping away from Damon.

"Angel." Damon says.

"I-if he's my father, that means you're m-my u-uncle." I stutter.

"Stefan, please tell me you're not her father." Damon says holding his shoulders.

I then grab my purse and make my way to the door.

"Angel. Where are you going?" Damon suddenly appears in front of me.

"I need some time alone." I say and try to go past him but his arm stops me.

He looks at me with pleading eyes, asking me to stay.

I just want to have him wrap his arms around me and comfort me. I want him to distract me, to kiss me. I want to stay with him.

A tear escapes my eye and he wipes it away.

"When you're going back to campus, just pick me up from the grill." I say and go past him.

He left me 23 years and 6 months not knowing he was alive.

I grab the knob of the door but stop.

"23 years, thinking I had no father." I whisper low enough that only vampires would hear it.

I then open the door and leave.

When I reach the grill, I sit at the bar and order bourbon.

I chunk it down as I try to process what happened.

Damon, Ellie's father, the guy I was supposed to ignore all my life, saves my life and takes me on a date. I develop feelings for him, heck, I love him. He's got me whipped. At the end of the night, we kiss. Well, make out, then sleep next to each other. I wake up, have pancakes with him, then meet Stefan, my dad. Who is also Damon's brother. So... I love my Dad's brother. I love my uncle.

~*~

I chunk down my god knows what number cup of bourbon.

I hum along to the song playing and dance in my seat as I feel a finger tap my shoulder.

I turn around to see Damon's face inches from mine.

It takes all my will power not to press my lips to his.

"You're going back now?" I ask.

He nods.

I get up from my seat and pay the bartender leaving him a big tip.

I follow Damon to his car and sit in the back.

When he sits I can see the sad and pained look in his eyes.

I hate seeing him like this.

"My head hurts." I groan trying to convince him this is the reason I sat in the back.