17 - What should I call her?

Camryn's POV

I woke up to Luke bouncing on my bed. "What do you want Lucas?" I groaned. He jumped once more, except this time he sat down. "We're going to visit my Mum and brothers! Come on get up." He said hugging me, then pulling me up and pushing me towards the closet I have.

After getting dressed in a maroon colored sweater and black leggings, I went downstairs and slipped on my brown uggs. I dressed warmly because it was cold outside today. (A/N IDK just go with it.) We got into the car and drove for a few hours. (A/N Again, idk.)

When we arrived, I saw the woman who was like a second mother to me and the two older boys, who would babysit me and Caleb every so often. "So Cam, I told my mum we adopted a girl. She doesn't know it's specifically you. Therefore, we're surprising her." Luke smiled.

As soon as the car stopped, Luke jumped out of the car and ran over to his family, hugging them. He looked so happy. The door was still open and if they looked hard enough, they could see me, so I crouched down behind the seat. Receiving a giggle from Ashton. Michael then casually exited the vehicle, followed by Calum.

I could hear the voices because I have super human hearing. Nah, Just kidding but I could hear them. "So Mum, Ben, Jack you guys might recognize her and try not to freak her out. She's a little scared today." Luke said, sounding nervous. What of they never liked me, but put up with me only, because I was their neighbor.

I assumed that was my cue, and walked out of the car. Liz gasped and I walked over there. Liz hugged me. "Oh, Luke! She's beautiful! Why does she look so familiar though?" She asked clearly confused.

"Hold on, This might help with that." I said crouching down and making my voice higher pitched. "Hi Mrs. Hemmings!" I smiled. "CAMRYN!" She and Jack and Ben yelled. "Haha hi." I waved. "You look so mature!" Ben exclaimed. I just smiled.

After catching up, I asked Luke what I should call Liz. We agreed it only made sense, to call her Grandma Liz.

As we were saying our goodbyes, I hugged Liz and said "Goodbye Grandma Liz." She had the biggest smile on her face after I said that. Wow.

A/N I felt like updating *shrugs shoulders* Okay. ILY. Bye. x ~Shannon