15 - Reading and more crying

Calum's POV (aye)

So after Cam and I ran back into the house, we debated on reading the note. We probably should. However, we decided to wait for the other boys. We were waiting for about 30 seconds and we heard whispers coming from the kitchen. Cam was a little to shaken up, so I went and saw what was happening. She sat on the couch in our lounge room, while I went to see what was happening over in the kitchen.

As soon as I walked in they all shut up, and put fake smiles on. They thought I was or had Camryn with me. When they saw me, their faces all broke out into worried faces and glances. Instantly I froze up and asked what was wrong.

"Well, you see, I was in here getting some tissues seeing as we have none in there, and then there was a smashing noise and I went to the porch and there was this attached to the brick someone threw at the window. We have to keep an eye on her at all times from now on." Ashton said passing me a note. It looked similar to the note that Cam and I saw on the door. I decided to read his note first.

'You thought you could keep her forever. Ha. We'll just see about that. You might not want to leave her alone for too long. Three of us may be gone, but there are more than just them. Have fun.' After quickly reading it, I ran back into the other room where Cam was. She was curled up in a ball, sleeping. Just in case anything were to happen, we went over and made sure she was still breathing and all that. She was perfectly fine. Luckily.

I then read the note that she and I had found on the door. This time I read the note aloud. 'We will be watching her every move and knowing when she's left alone in her room or any other room. Remember, three of us might be gone, but every gang has more than 5. (A/N idk if that's true or not, I just said it.) Have fun.' I looked up at the guys and they all had looks of confusion, anger and petrified. We all love Cam a lot and we can't imagine life without her.

Luke gets so protective over her too, considering he grew up with her. Ash, Mikey and I have known her for a long time as well, just not as long as he has. We have to have more guard over her now. Good thing we go back on tour soon.

A/N Yo! I've had some of this as a draft for awhile, and decided since I have nothing left to do, why not finish the draft and upload? Also, I only have 4 more days until I go back to school, so I won't be able to update as frequently as I do now. I will try and upload some more chapters soon. I have to update my kidnapped book now, so ILY. Okay. Bye. x ~Shannon