20 - Not possible

Cam's POV

(A/N SHORT CHAPTER SORRY!)

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I woke up panting. I was back in the adoption center. In my 'old' bed. Not with the boys. That was a dream. But it felt so real. How is that possible? I got up and grabbed my clothes, before hopping into the shower. I can't get that one thought out of my head.

It was just a dream.

I got out of the shower and let my hair air-dry. I slowly left after getting dressed and went over to the room where all of us teens met. We did exactly what happened in the dream. I felt uneasy.

This. Is. Not Possible.

Yet it is, all at once.

We went downstairs after hearing screams, from the younger teen girls. I knew it was the boys, so I ran downstairs, and this time Miss Caroline frowned until she looked at the stairs and smiled. I held back behind my friends when they went downstairs.

I needed to make sure I looked presentable. I threatened the girls the sane way I did in the dream, and had the same conversation I originally had with the boys.

Maybe, Life is just a dream like a dream. Think of something you love, concur it, and don't let anyone stop you from doing what you love.

And that's the story of how I was adopted by 5 Seconds Of Summer.

A/N And this book is DONE! D-O-N-E DONE! It makes me so sad, but I was running out of ideas for this book. But thank you guys so much for every Vote, Read and Comment you've done on this book. I hope you'll read my other books, and continue to support me as a writer. So, for the last time on this book, ILYSFM. Okay. Bye :(. xxxxxx~Shannon.

(If you want to talk to me at all, My Instagram is; ShannonGates03 Twitter is; That1NerdChick And Kik is; Livforbunnies  <--- Long story behind each of them.)