12 - Nightmares...again...

Camryn's POV

I woke up screaming and crying. "Hey, shh, what's wrong babe?" Michael said pulling me closer to him. He calls me 'babe' because he always says 'babygirl is SO hard to say.' Even though he said it when he hugged me yesterday. He's a confusing guy.

Anyway, I had a nightmare about when I was kidnapped and everything that had happened in those three to four weeks. I just hugged Michael while he whispered sweet nothings in my ear. Man, this sounds like one of those romantic cheesy love stories, but Mikey's like a brother or an uncle to me.

He tried to comfort me but the images wouldn't leave my head. From when I was a baby to being a sex slave. I was shaking so Michael called Luke in. Luke came shuffling down the hall, seeing as I'm now in Michael's room and it's like 1 in the morning. As soon as he saw me he instantly sprinted over and hugged me while I cried into his chest.

I knew that eventually I'd have to tell them what happened. I decided to tell them later and when the other two are awake. "C-can I t-t-tell you g-guys in the m-m-morning?" I asked then somewhat flinching back when I realized I had talked. When i was with the...rapists...if I talked I would get a worse punishment. "Of course sweetheart." Luke said while kissing the top of my head and then walking out of the room.

I cuddled up to Michael and fell into a peaceful sleep.

A/N Hi. I had to watch kids everyday this past week. It ended yesterday. I hated every moment of it. Just a filler chapter. Okay. ILY. Bye. x ~Shannon