13 - Explaining

Michael's POV

It's now about 8 in the morning and I decided to wake Camryn up, so that she can tell us why she was upset earlier. I shook her awake and she gave me the most disapproving look I've ever received. "What?" I asked.

"Why did you wake me uuupp?" She whined.

"Because you wanted to tell me and the rest of the boys why you were so upset earlier. So, let's go get the other guys and you'll tell us."

"Fiiiiinnnnee." She replied throwing the blankets off of herself and walking to the door. She turned around and quite sassily said "Are you coming, or not?"

I chuckled got out of bed, threw on some sweat pants and followed her out of the room. We went to Ashton's room, woke him up which was rather easy, then Calum's room which we had to jump on his bed, and then Luke's room. Waking Luke up, however, was not the easiest.

We were trying to wake Luke up and he threw the covers off of himself slightly moved over and pulled Camryn in the bed and cuddled with her. Camryn was giggling and then I had to hit Luke with a pillow to make him let go of her. When he did, Camryn ran downstairs. I was just laughing my ass off.

After calming down, we went downstairs to hear what Cam was upset about. What she told us was heartbreaking.

A/N HI OMG I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER BECAUSE IT'S SUMMER AND I JUST GOT OFF OF VACATION AND OMG I'M SO TIRED BUT I DECIDED TO MAKE A SHORT CHAPTER JUST TO SAY THAT I AM STILL GOING TO BE WRITING THIS BOOK AND YEAH. Also the song (Night Changes cover by Forever In Your Mind) is one of my favorite covers of Night Changes. Okay. ILY. Bye. x ~Shannon