14 - Reactions and mystery notes

Camryn's POV

I sat there, tears spilling down my cheeks. I had just told the boys about what had happened while I was gone and kidnapped. I sat there, looking at my hands, when I hear slight sniffles.

I look up to see: Michael- sitting there, expressionless, staring off into space, Calum- getting up and coming over to hug me, Ashton- Walking out of the room, tears spilling out of his eyes, (He was going to the kitchen) and Luke- sitting there, hands in his hair, bouncing his leg and tears falling down his cheeks creating little droplets on the floor.

While I was hugging Cal, we heard a crash. I instantly whimpered, seeing as loud noises seem to scare me. Calum, held me tighter, kissing the top of my head. He mouthed something to Luke and Mikey before they ran off. Cal, pulled me into his lap, cradling/rocking me while kissing the top of my head every so often.

He would whisper sweet things to calm me down. We were waiting for the boys to come back from the kitchen and there was a knock on the door. Cal was getting up to go look and see who it was. I held on tighter to him and he stood up. I was resting on his hip as we -sorry- he, walked. Before we answered the door, we heard tires screeching.

I whimpered once again. The tire screeching sounded awfully familiar. Yes, I know that most tire screeching, sounds a like but this one just sounded a little different and more familiar. Cal held me tight and opened the door.

We found a note taped to the door. I got down from his hip. We looked around to see no cars or people in sight. Cal took the note off the door, and we ran back inside. 

A/N idk sort of a filler chapter since I haven't wrote in this book for awhile. I thought why not make a somewhat filler chapter.