3 - I want a child!

Luke POV (AYE)

*Before Camryn*

The boys and I were sitting on the couch watching TV when Ashton burst into the room. "GUYS! We should... adopt... a child!" Ashton said between breaths.

Heh. Guess he wants the daddy kink to go to a different level. lel. (A/N I'M SORRY I HAD TO!)

After we all agreed we went around town trying to find an adoption center. Where we are (A/N WWA!) in Sydney, doesn't have many adoption centers. But Budapest by George Ezra came on :-) (song attached)! We finally found one after 20 minutes of exploring. It was called 'Ms. Caroline's Orphanage'. Sounds sweet.

We walked in and saw cake-faced 13,14,15 year old girls sitting on couches on their phones. As soon as they saw us they immediately squealed and ran over to us. One girl was clinging to my leg. It hurt :-( . Then one girl with 4 boys caught our eye. They were just casually talking as if we weren't there.

After a few minutes Ms. Caroline (I'm Guessing) came over looked at everybody, frowned, then went back to her office being followed by one of the 4 boys who was talking with that girl. He followed her into the office and Ms. Caroline picked up a microphone like thingy and talked into it. After getting, what I'm assuming was, a response, she sighed when that boy picked up the microphone and said something into it while Caroline erupted into laughter.

I heard a familiar laugh come from upstairs. Weird. After a few minutes a girl walked downstairs giggling at the girls attacking me and the boys. I gave her a 'get these children off of us' look. She seemed to understand and threatened the girls. The girls yelped and ran off. Wow.

We learned her name and we talked to her for awhile. I could sense the other girls staring daggers at her and I felt sorry for her. After awhile she went upstairs and didn't come back down. The girl who didn't come over earlier sighed sadly along with the boys she was talking to. Huh. Weird.

After interviewing the rest of the kids we got to the little group of 5. We talked with them and the girl kept glancing up the stairs as if to go up there. I'm assuming after that girl Camryn. Hm.

"Have you guys decided on a child yet?" Ms. Caroline said with hope in her voice.

"Yea, Camryn." Ashton said smiling.

Caroline smiled and seemed to be glowing. "Ah, yes Camryn. Listen she has had a rough past, but I'll let her tell you that on her own. However, she can get very quiet and shy, so don't push her into doing something."

Caroline came back after a few minutes with paperwork which I signed. I'm a Dad! :-) Anyway, while Caroline went to her office to tell Camryn over the intercom, the boys and I went up to her room to tell her the news.

When we went in, Camryn looked confused, as we had just heard Caroline's voice over the intercom. "We're adopting you!" The boys and I yelled happily.

She seemed somewhat sad/scared and confused :-(. We left her to pack. She looks really familiar, as if I already knew her... WAIT! It couldn't possibly be...

A/N: HAHA I'm gonna leave you guys with a cliffhanger :) Sorry! Anyways, I have lots planned for this book. Let me know what you guys think of this book! (It's my first one.) Also, LUKE'S POV! YAY! Hehe I used those smiley faces and frowny faces on purpose. Sorry for the long chapter! ily x ~Shannon