8 - BIRTHDAY

Camryn's POV

*4 Days after the last chapter*

I woke up to the smell of... PANCAKES! I sprinted down the stairs, only slightly tripping down 1 or 2 or... five steps... I ran into the kitchen panting. "I... smell...*gasp* pancakes. So, give me FOOD" I say to Ashton.

"Hey Camryn," Ash says looking at me smiling. "Yeah" I say looking up.

All of a sudden all the boys burst through the room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They scream.

I can't believe they knew! I just smiled and said "Thank you!" I decided to ignore what's happened in the past today, and enjoy my 17th BIRTHDAY!

"Hey just so you know, we have friends coming over later. So dress casual." Luke says coming over to me.

He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me. I hugged back then looked up.

"You're tall." I giggle. "You're short." Luke laughs back.

"Hey. Breakfast." Ashton says waving the spatula around.

After breakfast I got dressed in a blue and white long-sleeved 'LA' shirt with the number 98 on it, blue skinny jeans, a light blue snapback that says 'NUGGETS' on it, a gold heart necklace, blue bracelets and black ballet flats.

I sat at my new desk with my laptop watching videos and listening to music. After hours of being anti-social, "CAMRYN" someone screamed.

"WHAT" "CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE PLEASE" I ran out of the room and ran down the stairs.

"Hey." I said noticing 4 other boys in the room. "Hello, love." A blonde dude said.

Luke must've noticed me taking in their appearances and clothes. I like fashion. "Camryn, this is Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis." He said pointing at each of the boys.

After getting to know the boys, we went out to dinner.

*Skipping dinner because boring*

When we got home I hugged the 1D boys goodbye/goodnight and hugged my boys and went to my room, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

A/N Hey my children! So people are ACTUALLY reading this! AHHH! Also, I'll be updating more now. Anyway, it's 1:21AM here, and I'm tired. The song attached is what I'm obsessed with! ILY x ~ Shannon