5 - Not a human noise

Camryn's POV

"Woah..." I breathed out looking at the mansion in front of me (A/N I tried to attach it but it didn't work :( Sorry) . "Do you like it?" Calum asked me, hope filled his voice. "No..." I said with a straight face looking at the boys, who had broken-hearted faces. "I LOVE IT!" I yelled smiling.

The boys all chuckled and sighed relieved. "Do NOT scare us like that again Young lady." Luke said scolding me.

"Lucas, You're not that much older than me. Chill." I said crossing my arms, saying that in a sassy tone.

"Excuse me? First of all, where did all this sass come from?" Luke said crossing his arms just like I had. "second, how do you know the age difference? And third, how did you know to call me Lucas when being sassy or mad?"

Ugh. Now I have to explain? UGH.

"I've always had this sass, and to answer both of your other questions, I have my ways." I replied snapping my fingers and turning away to grab my backpack off of the ground, which I dropped when I saw the house.

I turned around to see the boys giving me confused and questioning looks, before Ashton broke the silence. "Well, let's go check out the house, now shall we?" he said sticking out his arm for me to intertwine mine with. I did and we skipped, literally skipped, to the door.

We could hear the boys behind us chuckle, while grabbing my other things and walking over to the door. Losers. Once Calum unlocked the house, Ashton threw me over his shoulder and carried me threw the house, upstairs. Already?

I sighed and Ashton made a confused noise. I watched as the boys walked behind us,smiling. Sick, sick people. As soon as Ashton put me down I started shaking, then realized we were OUTSIDE of the room not INSIDE. I wasn't shaking as badly, but I was still shaking.

"Camryn, babygirl, what's wrong?" Luke asked concerned.

I shook my head as if saying 'no' and they somewhat understood. They understood that I didn't want to talk about that, that is. I later found out that the room we were outside was MY room, not THE room. I haven't been shown that room. Yet.

My room has one pink wall, one mint wall, one mirror wall and one black wall with plaint splatters over it. My carpet is black and fluffy. My bed is black and white and the duvet is paint splattered as well. It's perfect. I have my own bathroom too! Which might come in handy.

I hugged all of the guys and they left me to unpack for awhile. I put my toiletries in the bathroom including my 'special' box which was in my backpack. I put my other box, which one of the boys carried up, in my wardrobe/closet. I put my clothes in my dresser.

I flopped down on my bed just as someone knocked on my door. "Come infefsdaf" I said making an inhumane noise at the end.

"Erm. There's food downstairs." Calum said obviously trying not to laugh.

"Ugh. I'm not hungry." I said looking at my now very interesting bedsheets and playing with my fingers.

"Uh, Okay. Come downstairs if you change your mind." He said kind of skeptical, while closing the door.

I closed my eyes, and soon fell asleep.

I woke up to the creaking of my door and whispers. I had just woke up so I didn't feel like trying to tell who's voice was who's.

"She didn't come down at all."

"She's a stick! Do you think that she..." That person said trailing off.

"Is she scared of us or something?"

"Guys let her be. She's going to have to get use to us. And if she does have a eating disorder I think she'll eventually tell us. Now, it's 11 pm. Let's all just go to bed."

With that my door creaked closed and I fell into one of my too familiar nightmares.

A/N Aye! Sorry I didn't update yesterday so I made a LONG chapter. I'm exhausted and I Love You Guys So Much and I know, that no one is reading this, but maybe one day... Also, I'm obsessed with this song, so I just included it :) x ~Shannon