16 - We need to talk...

Luke's POV

If these dickheads work with the people who took Cam, we have a problem. We will try and do everything in order to keep her here. We just recently got her back. I will fight for her, whether it be from Social Services, Management wanting us to give her up or so that she doesn't get hurt anymore/again.

I grew up with her, and now she's my daughter. Maybe not biologically but legally. She trusts us, and that's what's important. It took us a time for us to get her to trust us, and we're not going to let that go to waste.

However, we will have to be more over-protective. She'll probably get annoyed by that so, we will have to explain to her when she wakes up, considering she's passed out right now. As soon as Cam woke up, the other three came over and huddled up around her and I.

She was still a little shaky but cuddled into me for comfort and warmth. I held her close and kissed the top of her head. "Hey baby?" I whispered. She looked up at me. "Yea Dad?" She smiled realizing she was comfortable enough to call me her Dad. I feel honored. 

"We need to talk..." I said looking at her sadly. "You're giving me back to the orphanage aren't you..." She whispered, tears filling her eyes. "NO! Princess we would never do that. We love you to much." Ashton said looking shocked.

*Skipping the explaining because I wrote all that in the last chapter*

By the end of explaining everything to her, she was bawling and shaking. "D-don't let them take me." She bawled. "Never babygirl" Calum comforted kissing the top of her head. "We never would babe." Michael smiled.

A/N So... bad news. There's only going to be about 4 more chapters to this book. I'M SORRY! I'm just running out of ideas. And if I get more ideas, I might make a sequel. Anyway, guys I ended up updating just this story because, this story has more comments and people wanting me to update. Also, I just really like the song attached even though it's sexual. Yeah. Anyway, ILY! Okay. Bye x~Shannon