7 - Questioning

Camryn's POV

After I had relaxed, still in Luke's arms, I yawned. What? Crying makes me tired.

"Hellooooo" Luke said waving his hand in my face. I looked up at him, expressionless.

"Hi."

"Were you listening?" Luke said giving me a look. I shook my head no. "Okay. So I asked you what was wrong. So what's wrong?"

"I guess it's time to tell you guys my story." I sighed.

"Hold up one second." Luke said. "Calum wake up." He said slapping the boy making me giggle.

"Aw. You have a cute giggle." Mikey laughed. Calum woke up. "What? What'd I miss?" Then his eyes widened. "Is Camryn okay?" I squeezed his hand reassuringly.

"Oh. Hey sweetheart." He cooed. I gave him the finger. He gave me it back.

"Hey! Do not flip off my daughter Calum!" Luke said while laughing. I looked up at Luke and gave him the finger. Michael erupted laughing so I turned and gave him the finger.

By now all of us, except Ashton, were laughing. Ashton came in a few minutes later, as he had heard all of our laughs.

"What's so funny?" Ashton said slightly confused yet giggling.

"Camryn." All the boys said while laughing.

"What'd she do?" Ashton asked skeptical.

I did the one thing I knew how to do best.

I flipped him off.

Unknown POV

Her. Camryn. She's perfection. I've watched her for awhile now, and soon she will be mine. Well, mine and my 2 partners. We all have loved her for a really long time. She didn't have the happiest life, so we plan to make her our baby and hopefully she'll fall into headspace and forget these 4 dimwits. Yep. We're gonna do ageplay.

Don't know what ageplay is? Look it up. The plan goes down in 5 days. the day after she becomes 17. Finally. She. Will. Be. OURS.

Camryn's POV

After we all calmed down. I decided to tell the boys my story. After that was over, Luke just held me closer. "So, that's what you're dream was a bout?" Mikey asked playing with his fingers.

"Yep." I said wiping away a stray tear. The entire time I told them the story, I felt like I was being watched. Something I'm familiar with. I've just grown used to it.

"Does, anybody else, I don't know, feel like they're being watched?" Calum asked scratching the back of his neck. We all nodded. Huh. Weird.

On another note, I'm going to be 17 in 4 days! I don't plan on telling the boys because, my family also died on that day, soooooo...........

"So Camryn, when's your birthday?" Ashton asked.

Dammit. "It already passed. Why?" I asked nervously.

"Just wondering." Ashton said leaning back in his chair, arms crossed looking skeptical.

Ashton's POV

She thinks we don't know. Well, we do. Her birthday's in 4 days. I would assume why she doesn't want us to know, is about her whole family thing. I feel really bad for her. We haven't heard her full story. I can tell. But I know she will tell us.

A/N Hi! I'm back! I'm still grounded, but I was able to update. But ooh, there's a mysterious person in the story. Who's it gonna be? We'll just wait and see. *Turns rhyme into a song and dances* The song attached made me cry :( It's so cute. With all the flashbacks and yeah. For those of you who can't get the song it's Wherever You Are - 5SOS. Anyway, ILYSM! x ~Shannon