Chapter 51- Status Asthmaticus Part 2

Start from the beginning

"We can't." I finally say, breaking the silence. He looked at me and his eyes scanned my face. His lips were swollen and his cheeks were a rosy color."Hayden." He sighed and ran his hand through his hair in complete frustration. 

"I know, I'm sorry." He licked his lips and the sound of his heartbeat stood out to me. It was beating like crazy. I grabbed his hand and I heard it quicken for a second there. 

"Let's get you to somewhere." I muttered and we walked out onto my dirt bike. I tossed Liam a helmet and he quickly puts it on and so do I. I sit on my dirt bike and he wraps his arms around me. I sucked in a breath at the sudden warmth of his body against mine. My eyes shut quickly, Liam is making things harder for me. He was doing it on purpose. 

***

I pull over in the schools parking lot and he get's off tossing me his helmet. I catch it with ease. "Wait here!" He says and walks into the library. I take off my helmet and run my hands through my hair. I watched Liam disappear into the building and sighed deeply. A random memory came to mind.

Anger boiled up in me, I stood up and grabbed the back of Liam's shirt and forcefully pushed him away from me. He hit the concrete wall and fell onto the ground. I turned my attention to the berserker to see it was gone. My eyes drifted off to look over at Liam who was pissed, I could tell by his facial expression and his heart rate which increased.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Liam snapped as he pushed himself up from the ground.

"Because I don't need you to take hits for me." I hiss as I help Kira stand up.

"But I wanted to, I didn't want you to get hurt." He basically yells at me. Anger still boiled in my system. I walk over to him, I grab the collar of his shirt and push him up against the wall.

"I don't need you to get hurt for me, I don't want to be the reason for your pain, I want to be the reason for your happiness." I hiss as his eyes softened a bit . I let go of him as I realized what I said. His eyes flickered down to my lips and I gulped.

Liam slams his lips onto mine. I was surprised at first but I eventually kissed back, the familiar warm fuzzy feeling filled up in me. He pulled back and looked directly into my eyes."Hannah, I love you." 

"I love you too, Dunbar." 

I cursed as I shut my eyes. Why in the hell did I remember that? I don't need to remember that. I was being a complete bitch to him yesterday why did I suddenly turn fucking mushy and all lovey towards him? He left me for someone else. But that someone else is about to die. No, that can't be an excuse for me to be all nice and lovely to Liam. Then Theo came to mind.

That little fucker. He threatened to tell Scott. Who in the fuck does he think he is to talk to me like that? What in his right mind made him think it was okay to talk to me like that. But then again, I'm not that all powerful but I'm sure I am stronger than him. If I whip up some berserkers, he's nothing compared to me. The only thing that he's going to have is a set of claws and fangs and glowing eyes. He's only one person, he isn't a threat if you really think about it. 

I whip out my phone and start to play some games to keep me from overthinking things and to not die from boredom. It's been like twenty minutes and all I've been doing is playing lot's of games. I lock my phone and I spot a familiar guy.

"Mason?" I get off my dirt bike as he turns around and looks at me with a frantic expression.

"Hannah?" 

"What i-"

"I need to get to Liam, Hayden died a few minutes ago." He says as he quickly walks away from me and into the school. My feet stayed planted onto the ground and my jaw dropped. She died. I didn't even get to apologize for being a complete bitch. Guilt settled in and my legs started to move. I caught up with Mason in a matter of seconds and he quickly ran into the library with me in tow. Everything felt slow motion. When I took a step into the library everything seemed to slow down. 

Scott on laying on the stairs as Liam kept hitting him. My heart stopped at the view. I then reacted. "Liam!" I yelled loudly and ran towards the two. Liam roared and kept hitting Scott. I tried again even louder. "Liam!" I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him away. His golden eyes stared at me. He was panting as I looked down at a motionless Scott. I let go of Liam and dropped down next to Scott. 

Tears started to build as I gently touched Scott's face. "Scotty?" I whispered. He groaned and I sighed in relief. 

"Liam, what are you doing?" Mason asked in a hoarse voice. "She's gone, Hayden died a few minutes ago. She's gone." His voice trembled. Liam stood there for a few seconds before running out of the Library. "Hannah, go with him. I'll stay with Scott." I looked down at Scott and I didn't want to leave him, not now. "Hannah." I sighed and planted a small kiss on Scott's forehead. 

"I'll be back, Scotty." I whispered. 

*** 

I sat in the halls of the hospital, chewing the inside of my cheek like a mad man. Scott was on my mind, but I know he's okay because he's with Mason. Then the death of Hayden. Then the way Liam is feeling, I can hear him crying and I don't want to go over there and comfort him. I look up and see Parrish walking down the hall. His eyes glowing a fiery color. He looked frightening. He didn't even look at me, it was as if I wasn't here. He walked into the room and exited a few seconds later with Hayden in his arms. My heart clenched and I sucked in a breath as Parrish disappeared with Hayden.

"Hannah?" I hear Liam's voice and it cracked. I quickly stood up and walked into the room. Despite the fact that he almost killed Scott, I still loved him. I sat in front of him and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in the crook of my neck. I felt him warm tears on my skin. "H-Hannah." He whispered. I don't care what I thought earlier, he needs someone. He's completely vulnerable.

"Shh, I'm here." I whispered as I gently touched the back of his head. "I'm not going anywhere." He pulled me closer to him. No space left between our bodies as he tightened his hug. I kissed the top of his head. Then he said the three words that turned my insides into mush and my heart beat quicken. 

"I love you."

_____

A/N 

Imagine I made him say I hate you instead of saying I love you... total fucking plot twist there. ANyways guys season 5A fucking ended. Oh well, at least I can finish all 6 seasons of TVD.. I just started watching it and i'm literally obsessed. Idk who tf to ship so fucking complicated. Sorry for any mistakes.

THE ISAAC LAHEY FANFIC HAS BEEN PUBLISHED, ITS CALLED POISON ISAAC LAHEY FAN FIC. YOU CAN GO TO MY PROFILE AND GO READ IT NOW!! THANKS FOR THOSE THAT ARE GONNA GO READ IT. 

Guys i'm gonna start school in like 12 days. kILL ME NOW OMFG. OBHDVhgcfejbvfjgegfebvhjfbvevffdhvfvfvdsvfhdvbfhvhfbvfjsdvfeh I don't wanna go back to that hell hole omg. ANy ways i shall you lovelys in January... don't miss me too much. *wink wink*