Chapter 5 (Dress Hopping - Part 1)

Susanna's POV

Today felt like a success. I had my students do a project about writing for a ceremony. It honestly helps both me and them. I thought it was a brilliant idea for an assignment. Joey and I still haven't set a specific day for the wedding yet. But it's coming along. I have some different friends of mine helping out with my details. The bright side is, since several of the people I'm going to be sending invites to live away from Nashville... well I can email and let a lot of people know via internet.

Back to my list of the wedding party. I'm trying my best to put them together in some sort of order.

Let's see:

Lynn & Donald

Nicole & Kenny

Brycie & Alan

Kelsey & Kyle

Kelsey & Caleb

Fallon & Chad

Madison & Max

Lyric & James

As I'm contemplating who to pair Brianna and Jamie with, a knock sounds at the bedroom door. I'm still in the process of getting stuff moved into the new house. So for the time being I'm still with Chad and Fallon.

I stand up and there stand a gaggle group of my friends. I take in their faces. And the sneaky smiles they are all wearing. "What are you girls up to?" I ask wearily.

"Sis, you better get to hopping! Cause we are going dress shopping!" Lynn shouts out. The others all laugh. Okay, I think I just might be being kidnapped! :P

______________________________________________________________________-

This is "Part One" because I didn't have time to write more but wanted to give y'all an update. :)