016

a.n

if this book will get more reads (as in 100 per chapter) I think im gonna make a calum spin-off, so he would be the person of view :-)
xo

Ella and I are already at the venue. its 5pm and it starts in 3,5 hours. there arent many people yet so im really excited to go inside. today is already the best day of my life and the concert hasnt even started yet.

me: hii

Thomas: hey

Thomas: you okay?

me: yeah we're waiting outside the venue :/

me: 3,5 hours left woooo

Thomas: aww

me: where u @

Thomas: soundcheck

me: wAIT YOU ARE INSIDE AND YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME

Thomas: oh uh

Thomas: my friend is the son of the lightning guy and he could take one friend with him.

Thomas: I didnt know I was coming until this morning

me: omg come say hi when im inside

Thomas: I will see what I can do :-)

+++

Ella and I are nearly front row. this is so exciting oh my god. we are already in the venue and there are 30 minutes left until it starts.

the lights dim and we hear a guitar starting to play. ohJhankJjjsjsndJSJNS everybody starts to scream and we hear another guitar and oh my god I swear im gonna lose my shit. they come up on stage and im already deaf before the concert officially started.

luke my bae is standing right in front of me and he looks so good ohjdns. he's wearing his weezer tee and that is like one of my favs outfits of him. michael is wearing a snapback and calum is dressed in his smiley shirt. I cant really see ashton but I believe he's just wearing his black tank. tHEY ALL LOOK SO GOOD AND I CAN LITERALLY SEE LUKES EYEBROWS.

+++

they are playing kiss me kiss me and calum and michael are dancing a little bit right in front of me. they are so cute and weird, I love them. calum walks up to us and everybody around me starts to scream. I can feel calum looking at me. he mouths a hi to us and then leaves to his spot again.

please vote and comment it makes me so happy to read them :-) ily guys xo