001

Thomas: hey x

I read his message but decide to ignore it since it's already 11:47 pm. once again this night I put my phone on my nighstand and turn the light off.

+++

I reach for my phone and check the time. 10:32 am. I sigh and get out of bed. I throw my hair in a bun and make my way downstairs.

my mum is already off to work. it's spring break but she can't afford taking a break since we really need the money.

I make myself some coffee, not really in the mood to get a real breakfast. as I reach for my phone I get a message from Ella -my best friend who took my phone and downloaded tinder on it because she wants me to get a boyfriend- *we really missed you last night and you missed out a lot too!*

I shrug and am glad that I stayed home last night. I don't like parties. everywhere are drunk hormonal teenagers basically grinding on eachother and making out with every random person they see. I don't understand why people would like that.

I ignore her message and open the app tinder. I don't really know what to answer so I send Thomas a simple hi.

I press the home button and open twitter, I go trough my news feed but it is not much interesting. I was just about to go upstairs as I receive a message from Thomas.
*that took you a while*
rude.