Sitting alone in the audience quietly nursing my hangover and killer headache I find myself surrounded by the strangest group of people yet. Pentatonix's Mitch and Scott were currently fooling around with the 'YouTube BoyBand' while the other three members were chattering away happily with the rest of the Brits. And Demi Lovato was quietly singing a duet with Ed Sheeran bobbing her head to the beat of his guitar strums.

It's not that I've never met celebrities before, it's simply the fact that they seem to fit in so flawlessly with each other. Watching them make small talk and have occasional sing offs it's like they are just like every single one of us. Humans.

Overnight Troye seemed to have made a huge change in his concert, after inviting Joe, Caspar, Jim, Alfie, and Marcus into singing with him as a special he also added a few 'surprises' that were nameless and void of detail, as to what it may possibly be.

It's hard to believe that only years ago the boy on stage was my best friend, together laying with me in his backyard or a top my house's roof silently watching the sunrise while day dreaming about the exact people sitting and working along us today.

From the corner of my eye I watched Connor slipped out from the backstage to rejoin our friends, his eyes ogling me from afar, but didn't meet. He made his way towards Zoe and the girls, a huge smile breaking across his face, teeth flashing brilliantly when Kristie buried him in a hug.

I hate him.

I hate Connor Franta, the internet sensation, photograph taking cat lover who doesn't deserve all the cold gazes and unnerving words I've been shooting at him constantly when he tried to start up a conversation. He doesn't deserve to be the target of my anger just because he has managed to find a friend in Troye and I haven't. 

But I hate him so much. I hate him because I'm so fucking jealous of him.

••O••

Connor's POV

Hopping off the stage slightly out of breath from dancing with Zoe and Troye I made my way to the vending machines in search of a drink. Preferably one that sold ice coffees. Rounding the corner I bumped head first into someone.

"Watch it!" He snapped angrily glaring at me. Tyler. I winced at his harsh voice feeling confusion flood me as I recalled his stony demeanour ever since last night.

"Hey, where've you been?" I asked plastering on a smile hoping that we'd be okay, though for what reason he was acting like this made me extremely confused. Even Troye was acting distant today, I was half worried that it was about the kiss, but he seemed to just brush it off with a small smile saying everything was okay.

"Why do you care?" Tyler spat glaring at me. Guess not. I sighed to myself sadly, this isn't like the Tyler I knew.

"What's wrong with you?" I crossed my arms across my chest angrily. "Of course I care! You're my best friend and now you're acting like someone shoved a cat up your ass."

His eyes narrowed into slits as red spots appeared across the back of his neck and making his milky complextion splotchy and pink. "Why are you even here Connor?" He hissed glaring at me.

"I'm here because Troye asked me to come."

"Then why don't you go back to your precious 'boo boo bear'?"

I blushed feeling a warm flush pass through my body setting my face on fire. Shit. "What were you doing on my phone?"