Chapter Ten

(a/n - don't hate me after this plz)

Tyler's POV

"Jaspar!" I yell running into the flat as I fly into Caspar's outstretched arms. "Ermigwad pizza boy I missed you so much! Where's Emma Lee?"

"Emma's stapled to the roof because of Joe." Caspar chuckles picking me up as he playfully spins me around in a circle. 

"Hey! Put 'em down!" Joe shouts walking up to us with a small pout decorating his lips. "MY CASPAR! MY TYLER!"

I smile to myself shaking my head at the two of them. They are literally the cutest, it's really not a surprise that so many of our viewers ship them. Grabbing a drink from the kitchen counter I smirked at the two playfully before slipping into the crowd, weaving between groups of people cluttered together; greeting everyone enthusiastically. Flittering around the groups I spot Marcus, Jim, and Oli crowded together playing beer pong, while a distressed Alfie was seated in the middle of Zoe, Tanya and Niomi with makeup caked on his face while the girls giggled happily. Glancing around I found Troye and Connor chatting with Dan and Phil. A big smile was plastered on Troye's face as he laughed at something Dan just said making me feel a twinge of unexpected jealousy at the fact that it wasn't me making those beautiful sounds coming out of his mouth like crystal chimes.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Caspar yells over the pounding music, throwing me out of my miserable thoughts. A chorus of "yesses" and "yeahs!" left me no choice but to abide and follow my friends as we arranged ourselves sloppily in a circle. I find myself in a sandwich of Niomi Smart to my right and Phil Lester to my left. Leaving Troye and Connor to sit across from me, together of course. My stomach flipped uncomfortably as I discreetly watch Connor lean over and whisper something into Troye's ears over the annoying guitar solo screaming in the background. What was happening? Is there something going on? Why didn't I know about this? Why did no one ever tell me about this? And most importantly, why do I feel as if someone just kicked me in the stomach leaving me straining for breath. 

"I'll go first!" Marcus said beaming around the circle so that his dimples showed. "Hmm... Zoe! Truth or dare?"

She paused, grabbing Alfie's can of beer before taking a large gulp and answering confidently,"dare!"

"Go big or go home aye!" Tanya cheered squeezing Zoe's hand in her own beaming proudly at her friend.

There was a small pause as Marcus tried to come up with something good before he blurted, "I dare you to twerk on Ty's face!" With a proud smile.

I choked ripping my gaze off of Troye and Connor, glancing spinning around to stare wide eyed at Marcus. "I am holy being!" I hooted at him. "I pray to Jesus every night, upon satan's handbook!"

"I had Glozell on my face." Dan muttered shuddering at the memory. "I'm sure Zoe's not much worse."

"C'mon Tyler!" Zoe laughed her face distorted from laugher and words slightly slurred from the alcohol. She's never been one that chugged drinks by the bucket full."Don't be a chicken! I'm offering you these beautiful bum cheeks to be rubbed against your holy face, that has surely been to many other sacred places like Matthew's crotch area!"

I gulped feeling as if she'd just slapped me. Matthew. "Oh my god I'm so sorry Tyler!" She gasped flailing her arms around, eyes wide. 

"It's okay." I muttered knowing that she didn't mean to bring him up and that it was by accident. "So ya going to rub them bum cheeks on daddy's face or are we going to have to call up Glozell Green?"

Zoe squeaked nervously, her eyes eyes silently asking me"are you alright?"  I sighed to myself, feeling deflated and suddenly lost of energy before shrugging and mouthing back "I'm fine." Eyes begging her to not push it.