Chapter 11

Upon arrival to Gotham Public High School, it was apparent that the team's presence definitely did not go unnoticed. Jade knew immediately what she was in for, being the only student who had been going there for a decent amount of time already

Her personality immediately did flip, she was in a mode that Selina would call her own. She began to walk ahead of the group, "Don't speak to anyone. Follow me." She called to them, she had her bag slung over one shoulder. Phone in one hand, her other ruffling the mess on her head. She turned around to her friends, as she walked.

"Welcome to Gotham High, home of tomorrow's future criminals and prostitutes." She smirked. Finally letting her mess of hair fall over her head. It was at this specific moment that Richard noticed the small tattoo on her abdomen. It was on the right side of her rib cage, right underneath her breast.

In dark red ink, the words "Lucky You" were spelled out in cursive. What a Selina thing to say but a Jade thing to get on her body. Permanently.

"Boys if any females come up to you, you deny them. Understand me? Tell me who it was and I'll fill you in. They're just circling their prey. Whose gonna help them get wasted tomorrow and share their itch in their pants after a one night stand."

All the boys in the group grimaced at what Jade said. It was obvious she was popular, I mean look at her. But she was absolutely disgusted by it. Multiple boys were calling out to her, some whistling. She paid them no mind, as she rolled her green eyes in response. Gotham High was a rough place.

As Jade went to reach for the door handle of the campus's prison-like entrance. She was stopped by a hand with long nails.

"Hey, you're the new kids right? I'm Melanie." She said holding out her hand. The group was immediately startled. Jade's nostrils flared slightly as she roughly gripped the girls wrist.

"What do you want, Mel? I thought I said to watch yourself in front of me, or did you assume that was empty?" She grit through her teeth.

"Oh, Jay Jay! We've missed you here! None of the parties have been the same, even your seat at your old table hasn't been filled. I didn't expect you to come back. Yet here you are." The blonde said, with a sickly tone of fake. Her smile was creepy. There was bad blood between these two.

It wasn't long before the rest of campus was staring at the duo. Wally was quick to whip around, looking at the collective crowd around them. Looks like Robin was correct. Jade was in fact, someone everyone knew of.

"Seems like even after I leave, no one wants you to take my place. Not even as a substitute. What a shame. How's the burn? Is it gone yet? I was sure your gynecologist would have figured it out by now." Jade threw at her. The girl, Melanie, was visibly angry.

"You're not still upset are you? Over that little incident?" She called, as Jade threw her hand to the side roughly. Megan has never seen Jade so angry, Robin was unsure if he should jump in.

"Little incident? Little? You pulled multiple events that almost cost me my education, my reputation and my body. You want to talk all your shit, and yet at the end of the day," Jade got right into her face. Melanie was visible scared as this point. "You don't even want the consequences. Get out of my face before I change my mind about letting you go." She barked. Melanie scoffed, brushing out her blonde hair. She hustled inside, her two friends following.

Whipping around, Jade faced the growing crowd around here. She quickly scurried off, shuffling into the building, trying not to bump into her.

Wally was fascinated by how much control Jade had over the school population. "I'm starting to like this place." He said smirking to himself. Artemis scoffed and shoved past him.

"What I do?" Wally asked.

"We got to get to class." Dick said as we followed with him. He had dark glasses over his face covering his blue eyes from sight. "Let's get these schedules going and fast." He reached for Jade's hand, which she gladly accepted.

"Sorry, you all had to see that mishap. That girl is nothing but trouble. She made my first months at Gotham absolute hell. Once I got the upper hand on the campus life and it's people, I became everything she once had and more. Except.. you know.. better." She laughed.

Jade had her original class schedule

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jade had her original class schedule. Which meant little trouble for her. Especially since Robin was in fact, in her first class. Many people were unaware Jade was back at Gotham, but word spread fast. Everyone was vying to get the upper hand on her. One way or another.

For example, A girl walked up and eyed Dick, purposely trying to get a reaction out of Jade. He looked important to her and he was definitely a thing of art. She looked annoying and really thought she had this school wired.

The feline looked at her with boredom. Soft purring could be heard as Jade's eyes met with the random girls' figure. She began to speak but was cut off by the cat. "Don't try anything. You should know better. Just like how your daddy should've known better when he tried to get handsy with me at back to school night and ended up arrested." Robin's eyes widened. He was shocked at how aggressive Jade was being. He wasn't sure if he was attracted to it or maybe he was the sentence itself that had him so surprised.

She flicked her eyes over to him as the female with the obvious embarrassment stomped off. "What? You thought I didn't know her?" She asked him, her smile became prominent. It wasn't just any smile. It was devious. Captivating.

"Honey, I know everyone. Everyone knows me. But everyone doesn't get to know me, the way you do." Her hand reached down to rub his thigh closest to her.

The boy was so startled he almost jumped out of his seat. His disturbance made the teacher at the front of class narrow his eyes, an obvious display of 'shut up.'

Both of them took the hint, taking the rest of class to take notes, playfully nudge each other and whisper quietly. They were both intelligent and had no problems with the lesson, they knew later their friends would need proper notes. Especially their speedster.

"Dude, look." Jade said, poking dick with a pencil and pointing at Wally who was sleeping. Oh yes, the speedster was in this class. Unusually quiet. His mouth was slightly open and snoring quietly. Dick held back a chuckle.

"Oh my god, how can he sleep at a time like this?" Dick asked. Jade shrugged and threw tiny triangles of paper trying to make it into Wally's mouth.

She had to throw her last one an it goes right into his mouth. Wally widens his eyes and sits up coughing and choking on air while the duo were sitting leaning on each other for support, laughing silently.

"What is wrong with you two?!" Wallet mouthed at them, angry at the disturbance to his slumber.

This is gonna be one hell of a year.